.02

the next few days were filled with silence and soft pats  of kitty going back and forth to his corner. harry was so saddened by it all, the floor developed a small indent kitty sized in front of the window and he even opened the window wider, the way kitty likes but this is unhealthy.

he's only a little jealous. 

one picture was all it took for kitty to be depressed like this, walking back and forth to one spot, dreaming of a guy that used to exist in his life everyday instead of paying attention to the guy that was sitting right here.

yeah, he's terribly jealous. 

today was day four of the routine, but today harry shut the blinds. today, kitty didn't lay down immediately like he normally does. today, harry was gonna put an end to this or so help him.

"kitty, sweetheart," harry inched closer to him. kitty recoiled a little, "why are you so fixated on sitting in this one spot?"

he crept forward only a little, pausing in his spot when he saw kitty's tail stick out straight. he's ready to run, "hazza..."

"do you want to go find that guy?" harry held his breath waiting for his response. 

kitty peered over his own shoulder to look at the indent that was left in the flooring next to the window. he spent a long time looking at the hair that was shedding due to this longer exposure of heat and sunlight, he picked his head up and looked at the normally open curtains. he gaped a little.

"please."

harry sighed, a hint of frustration following the air. he wished that he could have things his way, but he stopped. kitty was sold in a sex trafficking ring, he ran from it, and was kidnapped shortly after. harry couldn't possibly understanding anything that could be running from his mind. 

"well, if that's what you want, let's go do it," kitty hesitated, the faintest blush on his cheeks. 

kitty only hummed in response, lying back down to face what would have been the sunlight. harry was confused by it all, angry even at the mixed responses he was getting. kitty clearly wanted to go get him, but made no effort to move. harry was afraid that this was going to be a new routine; getting up to look at the sun and mope around.

and he's crazy for thinking this way, but he simply doesn't understand. what is really happening? he loses the love of his life and now the sunshine has been taken out kitty's eyes and it's hard to try to feel the way kitty feels, he's never had to go through something like this.

he runs a frustrated hand through his hair once, twice before setting it on the bridge of his nose and exhaling shakily. kitty remained unmoving. harry walked over to where he was and placed a small kiss on the baby hairs of his hairline, "i'll make sure you're happy my love."

kitty remained unmoving.