two.

Ashely Wright
Same day 5:30 pm
Haley House

Haley wasn't home yet, so i just laid down in the room she let me have at her house. I don't live here i just have a room, in all honesty i'm scared to go to my house because my ex bought the house for me and that bitch will pop up. i have to get my locks changed until i can find a new place. not only did he buy me a house he bought me 2 cars. he use to buy me things every time he beat on me, he thought gifts was the best apology but leaving me was the best gift i gave myself. the house was the last thing he bought to apologize for the lost of our baby but that doesn't make up for shit. his gifts never made up for shit, it was just something to put over a open wound. He damaged my soul, my mind and heart. he manipulate my spirit, everything with me has changed.

(Alexa play Tink Cut it out "Playing Tink Cut it out on Apple Music" play the song while reading this chapter)

You don't touch me the way that you used to
Something is missing, see all of this distance is very unusual
Some day I hope you can find the way to my heart again
Just let me go if that's what it is
These niggas don't like no one but themselves
I can't deny all the feelings I felt
I laid it all the on line
Boy, you consistently lied to me
You said, you'll never betray me for no other girls
I could've cheated, but I kept it thorough
So fuckin' stupid, in love with a fraud (fraud)
Boy, you don't know what you want
First it was Britney, and then it was Sydney, and now it's Alyssa
I asked you, "What's up?" and you said, "You don't know" as if you caught amnesia
I'm so disappointed, all of this shit is annoying
I'm sick of startin' over every month
I'm always falling in and out love cause.
i don't wanna be with a man if he ain't gonna have my interest

I met kacy back in 2018 our relationship started off sweet, we did everything together. he made me feel like i was the only girl knowing i wasn't but he hid that part so well, everybody knew about us.. but after a year we started breaking up and getting back together every month, it became so toxic.. i couldn't stay anymore but everytime i tried to leave he'll beat me cold so then i just stop trying. i fell out of love with him the first time it happened. then i became numb the gift started rolling in and every week i had a different bag, new car until i got pregnant i had to leave for my baby sack.. one day i packed my bags and ran to haley house and stayed for weeks until he found me.. i honestly felt like somebody told him i was there.. anyways i was home alone sleeping and he snatched me out the bed and beat me until i blacked out.. after that i haven't seen him but he still have his crew follow me and leave things at my door.. this week his main man dropped off a rang rover with 3500 inside. but i gave haley the car and kept the money since she wouldn't take it. Kacy always told me if i tell anybody he'll kill me and knowing him i honestly believe it.. but my family found out what he did to me, once they saw me in the hospital. my father had a hit out on him but he's nowhere to be found. i heard he started a new family, which hurts so bad because he left me with the pain of not being with my son, he left me with the pain of fearing my life, the fear of not being able to love again. i watched a man i thought i loved turn into a demon while i was turning cold.

I pulled out my weed bag and got everything i needed to roll up, being high took me out my thoughts and element i didn't wanna think about kacy i honestly hated him, i wish i would've walked passed that dumb ass bum. but everything happens for a reason i guess..

I moved back to miami with my family from paterson nj about four years ago. My mother always told my father that she wanted to move back home into a big house with a nice ocean view and have one last kid. so he made her dreams come true. once we found out my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, those was the hardest times but with God and family my mother began to regain her strength and not only did she have a child she had twins. so now it's four of us, the oldest Caleb 26 he help run my father drug business and other business, then me Ashely 24 i'm a CNA and have a clothing business. then the twins Cameron and Aaliyah 5 they bad asf no words describe them.
——————————————————————-
After about a hour of smoking i got so high i ended up sending pictures of myself to the gc lol my friends always put me in a better mood

Three Bad Bitches🦋🔥

                                                 who mans can i snatch👀  delivered at 6:40 pm

  delivered at 6:40 pm

HayHay🌸💕: Girl it's the body fa me, come snatch my momma husband
delivered at 6:42

MollyS.🔥🦋: your momma husband is your daddy😂 bitch that ass look so delicious
delivered at 6:44

bitch i don't won't your bold head daddy, i want a rich nigga
delivered at 6:47

HayHay🌸💕: LMFAOOOOO YOO she need a nigga that's gonna swipe them visas or food stamps
delivered at 6:48

MollyS🔥🦋: NO LMFAOOOOO ash remember that j tried to sell us food stamps and you told that bitch she go swipe it first to make sure the feds don't pop up😂
delivered at 6:50

HayHay🌸💕: PLEASE DONT START😂 cause ashely ass dead ass waited for that bitch to go swipe that card
delivered at 6:51

LMFAOO YO MOLLY GOODBYE .. BITCH SHE WASNT FINNA SET ME UP SHE BETTER GO SWIPE WTF I WANTED 😂😂😂😂😂  LETS GO TO FINGERLICKING IM HUNGRY
   delivered at 6:53

MollyS🔥🦋: LMFAOOOOO GETTING DRESS
delivered at 6:54

HayHay🌸💕 emphasized MollyM🔥🦋 LMFAOOOOO GETTING DRESS

               Haley how you getting dress and your ass not even here 👀
  delivered at 7:00

MollyS🔥🦋: Bitch where you at!!!!

HayHay🌸💕: 👀 I just walked in

MollyS🔥🦋: imma meet y'all there, gotta get a quickie in
————————————————————————-
this chapter was just to get to know ashely

What you guys think so far ?

Do you like the friend group ?

How y'all feel about ashely past ?