Fire red

Alara

I was cleaning my bike when my mother, leader of the gang, came to me from the hallway. She said: 'Alara do you want to come this way because we have a meeting soon.' 'Okay fine.' I sighed. Always those meetings. Those were only about how we can cross the other motorcycle gang: The Men. Our motor corridor is called the Bangers.
I walked to the outside faucet and washed my hands. I walked into the building. As always there was the big round table there. I sat down in my spot namely next to my mother. When everyone was there and it got quiet my mother started: 'The Men have conquered part of our territory.' Oh fine now we get to solve what the Bangers who were placed there could not. While thinking that I rolled my eyes.
When the meeting was finally finished I decided to sit on the roof. So I walked to the ladder on the side of the building. Climbed up and sat in my spot. The sun was already starting to set and the other gangs were eating. I could see for miles. And I saw a guy sitting on the roof on the other side. I wondered which gang he belonged to because he was sitting very far away, so I couldn't see what he was wearing. There was a peaceful breeze. It was so peaceful up here. Then I was called for dinner so I went downstairs again. When I got to the cafeteria everyone was busy talking. I really didn't feel the need to talk to anyone. I grabbed a plate of chicken and vegetables. I sat down in a corner where I actually always sat. When I finished eating I went to the shower hall. I came into a small room with a mirror, sink and shower. I stood in front of the mirror and took a good look at myself. My hair was pitch black and shaved at the bottom. And I had black eyes. I stepped into the shower and the hot water felt good. When I finished showering I went to the dormitory and crawled into my sleeping bag.

This is the first part of the new book I'm going to write. If you like it don't forget to vote and leave a comment. If you see any mistakes I would love it if you report it.

2TheMoon2