Phoenix

Alara

The next morning the alarm rang early because we had to go out. I got out of my sleeping bag. I put on my black pants with holes, a shirt and my leather jacket. I walked to the table where breakfast was ready and grabbed a plate. When I finished eating I walked to my motorcycle outside the building. There it was, my beautiful black motorcycle. Almost everyone was already outside. I grabbed my helmet from the lid and sat down on my bike. And then it was waiting. It was still dim because it was very early. When my mother got there she said: 'We're going for it! We're going to take back land that belongs to us!' Then everyone put on their helmets and we went on our way. It was a beautiful route. In fact, we drove through a forest. When my mother raised her hand it meant everyone had to get out their guns. So I grabbed my gun which was on the side of my pants. We were there and that meant we had to shoot. So I shot, but I actually always shot in such a way that I didn't kill anyone. Then suddenly I saw a recognizable face. I couldn't quite place it.
Finally, The Men left. We went back to the main camp. When we got back it was about 8 o'clock. It still bothered me that I recognized that one boy. For dinner we had Mac and cheese. After dinner I decided to go to the room where tattoos were being done. After all, I had turned 16 last week and wanted a tattoo. At least I didn't know when my official birthday was but somewhere it said this time. And the Gang had hosted a birthday party last week, so I assumed I could get a tattoo now. I had thought about it for a long time. But finally knew what I wanted. I came into the room. The person who did the tattoos was named Volta; she was also my aunt. She said to me, 'Are you finally here?' I nodded. She asked: 'And what do you want?' 'A phoenix with shades of red. On my back'. 'So-so.' Said my aunt. I sat down on the mega chair and my aunt started. The pain wasn't too bad I really didn't understand the fuss of some people. At 10 p.m. I was finally done. My aunt looked satisfied. She took a picture and showed me the tattoo. It was so incredibly beautiful. The phoenix covered my whole back.

Hey hey this is already the 2nd part. I hope you guys like it. If you have any fun ideas for a plot twist I would love to hear them.