Chapter One - Oh my, Esther Allen!

"Esther wait a minute!" Yelled your frantic Mother, "Don't forget to ask Luna to-" 

I couldn't hear the rest of her sentence due to the high-pitched screeching of the tracks as you began to jolt forwards. I could just make out my Mother's screams of goodbye as the Hogwarts Express bolted off. As I was unable to find an empty carriage, I asked to sit in one with two boys in it.

 "May I sit here?" I asked.

"Sure." A boy with ginger hair replied,

"Hi, I'm Harry Potter." A boy with raven-black hair said.

 "Merlin's beard, Harry Potter?" I exclaimed. He looked at me confusingly and I stared at him impolitely.

"Sorry about that, I was rude. Esther Allen." I stuck out my hand and he shook it politely.

 "Nice to meet you." Harry said.

"Oh, I'm Ron Weasley." The ginger-haired boy said.

 I shook his hand firmly and began to speak. "Do you two know what houses you will be in?"

Harry shook his head and Ron said, "Yeah, Gryffindor I s'pose. My whole family was in Gryffindor."

 He looked worried but shook it off. "Oh, my entire family has been in Slytherin, but I don't see why I can't be in any other house." Ron and Harry looked at me weirdly. 

I guess they think I'm going to turn out like the others. Cold-blooded and evil.

 We sat in silence for what felt like eternity, until a girl with big frizzy brownish hair walked in. "Has anybody seen a toad, a boy named Neville's lost one."

 We all shook our heads and the girl walked away disappointedly. "Want to see some magic?" Ron asked. 

I nodded my head and Harry said, "Yes please!". 

Ron got out his wand and cleared his throat. He lifted his wand in the air until the frizzy-haired girl came back, but with a boy that probably was Neville. She began to speak, but interrupted herself.

 "You're doing magic?" "Lets see then." She asked with a tone of smugness in her voice.

 Ron cleared his throat again and said, "Sunshine Daisies, Butter Mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow." He shot at his rat, Scabbers, but all it did was give him a jolt out of Ron's Bertie Botts All Flavoured Beans. 

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" The girl asked. "Well it isn't very good, is it?" "I'm Hermione Granger, and you are..?" Hermione said weirdly.

 "Rown Weasey." He said with a mouth full of chocolate.

"Pleasure." Hermione said, clearly disgusted with his behaviour.

She turned her body towards me and I gulped. "And who do you happen to be?"

"E-Esther," I began, trying to regain my confidence towards the smug girl. "Esther Allen." I said, straightening my posture.

"Oh my!" Hermione gasped. "Esther Allen! You are related to Professor Snape!"

With that, she asked Harry what his name was and walked away.

The two boys stared at me with a startled expression, I just felt the same way. I girl I had never met knows more about me than I do myself.

"What!" I yelled at Harry and Ron. They both looked away, scared of me.

As the train stopped, children flooded out of the sliding doors and onto the platform.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 18, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎 | a hp love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें