Different people - Zuckles

One of my best friends, Mason, also know as Zuckles had recently just broken up with his girlfriend, I was surprise because he didn't really seem to care... I didn't question it but I was still worried about him. I was just chilling in my flat with my boyfriend, Adam, watching a British TV show called "Peaky Blinders" when I got a text from Mason

Mace💕: Hey... I haven't told why I broke up with Kaya right?
(Y/N): nah you haven't mate, why?
Mace💕: aw nah don't worry...
(Y/N): Mason what's up?

He didn't reply back, I just decided to leave it and see if he will reply later. Adam ask who texted me, now... Adam doesn't like Mason at all so I told him "(y/f/n)" I hated lying to Adam but I didn't want him to loose his shit, Mason clearly wanted to tell me something but wasn't sure about it.

*Buzz* 'who the fuck is texting me at... 2am?!' I thought to myself, Mason text me... the only time he'll text me at 2 in the morning is if he's drunk or high

Mace💕: I don't care I'm high but fuck it....
(Y/N): ???
Mace💕: I fucking love ya cunt... that's why I broke up with Kaya, I don't care if your with someone else I'm just fucking telling ya.
(Y/N): Mace... you know I have a boyfriend
Mace💕: yeah... I know but like I just wanted to tell you so badly

I didn't respond, I didn't know what to say.... I was so shocked but I wasn't really that surprised

I woke up at 10am which is a little late for me but I needed sleep after mason text me at 2am, him just saying he loved me replayed in my head over and over aga- *BANG* why the fuck was that?! I walked downstairs to see Adam's and mine flat smashed to bits with my phone open laying on our kitchen island... Oh oh god, my phone was on open on the texts from me and Mason last night... Adam turned around and snapped at me "You know I hate that fucking cunt" I just ignored him "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM" he practically shouted. Great just great, this isn't going to go down well...
(It's late at night and I can't be asked to make up an argument)
Things definitely did not got well at all, I found myself packing my stuff leaving my key to "our" flat on the kitchen Island and leaving the flat but before I left... I said "we're done" and slammed the door. While on my way to the Misfits house I found myself replaying some words that were said in the argument "you stupid cunt" "I don't know why the fuck your talking to that peace of shit" I lost my mind when he called mason a peace of shit and screamed at him "because he's different and better than you"

I made it to the Misfits household and Swagger had let me in, I told him what happened and he said I could stay here for as long as I wanted I was thankful for him letting me stay especially because Mason would of gotten a little angry if he didn't let me stay. Mason was out with his little brother, Koby, and had told everyone he'd be back later, Swagger took me to the spare room in the house, even though we both knew mason would probably try and sneak into the room I was staying in. It was a couple of minutes later and Mason had come home, swagger had told him I was here and about what happened. He was obviously pissed off but just left it to me and Adam to sort out.

After a few months me and Mason did actually become a couple and I was actually happier than I was before, and I started my own YouTube channel playing rust, fortnite, CS:GO and other games along side Mason, Swagger, Toby, Cam, Jay and sometimes Brodie and Bee. It was honestly so much fun and amazing to do as a job, even though it was hard work at times.

Hey all I'll be making a SMii7Y fanfic next
Hope you enjoyed this one ~ Blue 🙃💙