| The Go!den Duo |

I heard him chuckle, "I just want to get to know you, siren

I heard him chuckle, "I just want to get to know you, siren."

"You do?"

Mason bit his lip, and stared at me as he leaned a bit closer to my face. "I do."

                                                  ______________________

See that dialogue above? Yep that was when Siren and Mason met. Those two clicked better than a Lego piece.
But a year past and her relationship was crumbling down. But this chick, Siren held her smile like her "beautiful" relationship was alright and everyone believed them well, everyone except this new guy.

                                                    _______________________

"I have three sisters." He stated, "that's not—" he mimicked me in a high pitched voice—"'part of the makeup.'"

"I don't know why I'm talking to you. Y-y-you jerk." I sputtered.

"I pity you." He muttered loud enough for me to hear, he got off from his chair, he walked to the door before saying. "you can't fool everyone."

                                                         _______________________

Yep, that was a blurb of the book. And for some reason the new guy hated her boyfriend's guts.
Join this rollercoa—no join this Ferris wheel of betrayal, unknown humour and repairing hearts.

You are the kid in the carnival all you have to do is choose to ride on this majestic Ferris wheel.

If you are afraid of heights...Good luck.