43. Jealousy and ignorance(Edited)

Someday you're going to be someone's favorite author(Living by this quote)

*****

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

My chair twirled one-eighty degrees carrying my weight where I was trying to declutter dad's words out of the brain in the skull.
'Well your night after went pretty well on your husband's naked chest, hmm. Hmm. Hmm'. She nudged my already dreading head.

The muscles in my nose flaring, 'Why can't you be serious?'
'And why are you always serious? You didn't even thank him this morning.'

My voice concealing with coarseness, "He's the husband for god's sake, thank you is way too formal."
"Huh...then should have kissed him." Why does she always talks dirty?

Our rants jammed with a knock on the door, Sarah stood on the other side with a pile of papers in her hand, "Come in, Sar." With her coming in I heard my phone ringing inside my bag.

Sarah's brows raised with amusement, her eyes scanning for the caller's name, well taking it out my eyes turned to footballs.

Apparently Dave Black was calling me...or have I turned blind?

What should I say?

'Hi, what's up?'

'Had lunch?'

'Why did you call me?'

Uff! Why is this so hard? He barely calls, "Uhm, hey." I cringed with my cringey words slipping out, "Cancel all your appointments, meetings. We're leaving this evening." 

Leaving?

"Where to and why?" I sensed him sighing at my stupid questioning. Well stupid according to him, "It's a surprise, no more questions. Driver will pick you up in ten." Whilst listening to his 'Surprise' blabbering I glanced Sarah who was arranging papers in sequence, "Sar, don't! Chip need those papers, can you please give these to him" She furiously shook her head, "Please, Sar." Reluctantly she stormed out to chip, "Boy, she clearly hates him." I muttered under my breaths.

His voice boomed inside my ear"Why and who is this guy you sent my sister to?" Tone held flames of irritability, "Chip is the one who helped me with CCTV hacking of that night and I don't know why she hates him but he's a good gu-"

"I'll kick you out of my house if something happens to her, Rose and we ain't going anywhere. Why the hell did I even thought of getting you for vacation to spike your mood. When you're sending my sister to some random fuctard." My chest suddenly hurt with his acidic thoughts.

"I never asked you to take me somewhere Dave and Chip is not any fuctard." With that I hit the end button. 

Why does after every good moment comes one sad?

No more tears, Rose. No more! Concentrate on your work. I drafted my attention to work and more work, moving from employee to employee since we are running out of time.