59.

Him.

I woke up to extremely adorable, but concerning sneeze. My eyes instantly spotted Camila, who is wide awake and looks tired. She is laying in my arms, but way too far for my liking, so I pulled her closer, refusing to leave any space between us. 

"No, you will get sick."- spoke weakly Cami with winsome pout on her plump lips. 

Right now I don't care about getting sick. I will hold her in my arms no matter what, under any circumstances. 

"I won't, angel. Are you alright?"- I asked in worry as she nuzzled into me, realising that I won't let go, and I happily cuddled her, adding back rubs. 

"I feel horrible. I think, I caught cold."- she answered softly and I kissed her silky hair. 

"Everything will be fine, principessa."- I assured her, never stopping stroking her back. 

She fell asleep very fast and I let her, leaving one arm wrapped around her back while with the other I reached for my phone. I texted the private doctor and asked her to come over to check on Camila. Doctor will be here at 11AM, that is 2 hours away. 

Her.

I woke up after some time and was greeted by tender smile from Leonardo. 

"Hi, baby."- I spoke, hiding my face in his chest.

"Hey, angel. How do you feel?"- asked Leo softly, never stopping rubbing my back. 

"Awful."- I answered and he kissed my forehead. 

"Doctor will be here in 1 hour to check on you."- he said and I nodded. 

We got up and brushed our teeth; he did our routine for us, which I appreciate very much. I brushed my hair and left it loose; my headache is terrible as it is, tying my hair in any form is not an option right now. I ditched makeup and put on comfortable clothes. All jewellery is on me. 

Leo has black jeans and black t-shirt on; all jewellery is on him

Leo has black jeans and black t-shirt on; all jewellery is on him. Midnight black hair is neatly, yet missile styled, adding huge amount of irresistibleness to his indescribably sexy, dreamy appearance. His shaved, so his razor-sharp features are clearly visible. Spicy, attractive, titillating and relaxing fragrance is as alluring and strong as ever. 

Before I could say anything, sneeze escaped from me, getting me to feel even more exhausted than I already do. I hate being sick; feebleness washes over me instantly and I always become a little sloth when I am sick. 

As soon as Leonardo was about to hug me, I took step back. Even though I'd love to hide in his muscular arms and breathe in his calming fragrance, I can't risk infecting him. 

"Nice try, principessa."- stated Leo and faster than I could process, I was in his warm, affectionate, secure embrace. 

"Cami, I will hug, cuddle, kiss, talk to and listen to you under absolutely any circumstances. No, I won't get sick and even if I do, I don't care even the slightest bit. Nothing and no-one will stop me from being by your side."- he said softly, being sincere and clear.