Chapter 3

Then Adrien came in front of Ayla."Marinette please this isn't you I can let you date me if you drop the act I know you like me." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder now I'm pissed." Who in the hell said I like you, I only like you as a friend just because your a model doesn't means that you can get everything so" I paused,

" Who in the hell said I like you, I only like you as a friend just because your a model doesn't means that you can get everything so" I paused,

Now that he has a broken rib," Don't even touch me I'm already in a bad mood." I said in my dangerous voice I let him go and stare at them.

" I said in my dangerous voice I let him go and stare at them

"Now go and leave me the fuck alone." I said and sat down, then saw Kagami,Chloe and Jon scared, then Damian moved away slowly."B........b....b...b...boss *took a deep breath* are you ok?" Chloe asked, I nodded, again phone rang.

M- What can I do for you today?

L- Well since your in Gotham might as well, Harley Quinn, Selina Kyle and Poison Ivy changed to good guys but Joker isn't happy about that so he kidnapped them, Poison Ivy can't use her powers, we have always kept an eye on them, but they exchanging them with the weapons and codes we need you guy's to save them.

M- of course anything else?

L- Early exchange, tomorrow night 2 different places, one in an old gas factory, last in the classic, bar so have a couple shots before you leave for all I care, most likely he's not going to give Harley away or have she in one of the places and can we take the psycho bitch on I don't want to wait in 3 months after the Wayne's gala.

M- Yes she does alot of my clients will love to sue her so let she have some freedom before she goes to jail or whatever are the laws away, anyways see ya

And I hang up, got up throw my lunch  in the trash and walked back to the girls."Ready?" They nodded I put away laptop while Chloe, Kagami and Jon walked away."Thought you would have walked away by now" I said turning around to face him he kinda seem nervous?" You seem nervous Damian are you ok?" I said as I took my bag.

"Um would it be weird if................Icangetyournumber?" He said also the last part fast."Sure can I get your phone?" He nodded and gave me his phone, I put my phone number and we went to finish the rest of the tour.

After that,Bruce Wayne himself ending up hearing about the Lila Rossi Wanted and I'm her victim I nearly got adopted but got to stay in the Manor with them.

Time Skip to the Manor

"Hi I'm Jason Pixie pop." I'm Tim" They introduced themselves." Hello nice to meet you but sorry have important work I have to get to. I step  away to deal with my paperwork for Ms.Jones products.

Damian Pov

I'm a successful business woman." I nodded and we talked some more then,I like talking to Ange........ Marinette I mean,"MARI WHY DID YOU HURT LILA!" We turned to the shouting and saw a orange hair girl and many different colors of hair following behind her." You know Césaire that your shouting in a cafeteria right and for the last time you call me Marinette." She said as she stand up.

Then a blond came in front of this 'orange hair girl'."Marinette please this isn't you I can let you date me if you drop the act I know you like me." He said as he put his hand on her shoulder now I'm pissed,Why tho?." Who in the hell said I like you, I only like you as a friend just because your a model doesn't means that you can get everything so" she paused, I was going to help her but she kicked him in the rib,I have to say I'm enjoying myself," Don't even touch me I'm already in a bad mood." She said low but if voices could kill I'll probably be dead and this time stay dead.They group behind him helped him and she stare at them. That send shivers down my spine.

I saw Jon and the girls, that I don't remember their names trembling,"B...B...Boss are you ok?" Blondie said trembling, I kinda moved away very slowly. Mari got 2 calls after the other one we had to go to the continue the tour they walked away it was now, me and Mari.

After my nerves, got number yes, talked more yes and now Father wants to adopt Mari no. She ended up going to stay with us for the 3 months. They introduce themselves to my brothers and Mari excused herself, I followed her to see that she took out her laptop so I went to my room.

Marinette Pov

While doing my work, I got coffee from Alfred their butler and I saw that they will be a new greenhouse not far from Cheng Enterprise."Chloe I need you." I said as Chloe stopped talking to Tim."Yes" There is a new greenhouse I want to donate some money to them and all the orphanages still need more so yes again donate then just prepare the checks and I'll tell you how much." I explained as she nodded." I know your they Damien" how?" Your footsteps are the quietest cause if you just listen carefully you can hear the footsteps." He nodded." So what are you doing?"

"Well I'm donating money to orphanages and greenhouse my building is kinda at different locations in the world but the main where I work is in Japan." He nodded again."So are you going to tell me which business?" Now where's the fun in that?" I said turning around." Ok then." I turned around only to see an email from Wayne Enterprise. I read it, Well that's interesting, he said that we could be partners, the concepts and the good deals. I replied with a simple 'I'll think about it' then close my laptop with my left hand on my chin and other on the handle of the chair learn back.

I think about the offer and the mission, by now I skip dinner,"Miss Marinette I think you should eat your just like Master Bruce." Alfred said." Well I guess nobody can hide anything from you am I right?" Yes Miss Marinette but what are you doing?" Well I guess you'll find out eventually but answer this how long do they stay out for patrol?" I see that your very smart Miss Marinette, will you be any threat towards them?" No Alfred just need to get out of here tomorrow I might not be here till morning, by any chance do you know a Selina Kyle?" He nodded."Can you tell me more about her?"

"Miss Marinette she's dating Master Bruce and she's Catwoman but on one has seen her do you by chance know Master Bruce don't know and he's very worried he's not eating or sleeping he's in the cave looking for her." He explained." She will be here tomorrow that's all I can say but I can't have the Wayne's on my ass." I will try and now your work?" Oh I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I own the Cheng Enterprise and my friends are working for me I saw that Bruce send me an email but he doesn't know that Cheng is now living with him." Oh that explains it well then have a good night Miss Marinette." Thanks Alfred can you please show me where'll be sleeping?" He nodded as I took laptop and followed him."And Miss Chloe and Miss Kagami are 2 doors down the hall." Alfred said as I nodded. I immediately showered and changed into something more,more comfortable.

 I immediately showered and changed into something more,more comfortable

Then finally went to bed.