1

"Ugh. Stupid Malfoy."

Audrey, Harry, Hermoine, and Ron were all sitting in their seats on the train. It was everyone's sixth year. You were all Gryffindor. Harry has just had a run in with Malfoy.

"What did he do now"

Audrey has never even seen Malfoy. But all she'd heard was that he was rude and obnoxious. So she didn't exactly want to meet him.

"Insulted me. God I hate him so much."

A few hours later they had arrived at Hogwarts. They were sitting at their table when Audrey saw him. He was sat at the Slytherin table. He had bleach blonde hair and gorgeous silver eyes. He seemed to notice her as well. He winked and continued to do whatever it was that he was doing. Audrey was mesmerized. She wondered how she had never seen such an amazing guy before. She knew she just had to see him again. Then Dumbledore began speaking. Audrey learned that she was sharing a room with Hermoine.

"I'm so glad we're sharing a room!"

Hermoine was quite excited. Audrey just chuckled and then sat down.

"Ok so clearly something's on your mind. Spill"

"Well I saw this boy today. He was just so attractive! I couldn't not look at him!"

Hermoine was excited and they were both giggling and gossiping for the rest of the night. The next morning Audrey and Hermoine were walking down the hall when Audrey saw him again . She completely zoned out. All she could think about was him. She was brought back to reality by Hermoine.

"Hello! Audrey! What are you looking at?"

Audrey looked and saw that he was gone.
"Oh nothing"

They continued with your day. Audrey saw him almost everywhere. She couldn't focus on anything. Finally, at the end of the day, she could finally focus on something else. She was in the library, studying with Hermoine.

" You've been in your own world all day. What's going on?"

"I've been seeing him everywhere!"

"And you still don't even know his name? You need to find out!"

"I know! I think I'm gonna go right now!"

"Good luck!"

Audrey ran out of the library. She was walking down the hallway when she felt someone spin her around and push her against a wall. It was him.

"Looking for me?"

She didn't know what to say. She was in love with the sight in front of her.

"Um no"

He just chuckled and said

"Sure daring. Whatever you say"

He blew a kiss and walked off.

Audrey was so upset. She still couldn't figure out his name. A long while later, Audrey and Hermoine were walking through the halls when they heard a lot of commotion. They went up to see Harry and someone else fighting. Audrey couldn't see his face.

"Move our of my way Potter"

Audrey recognized the voice, she just couldn't place whose it was.

"Leave me alone Malfoy"

Then the guy turned around and locked eyes with Audrey. Her eyes widened. He was Draco Malfoy? She then ran off, Hermoine following her. They got back to their room.

"I figured out who the guy is"

"Now isn't really a good time Audrey we have to get Harry away from Malfoy.

"It is Malfoy. And the problem is that I really like him. Even more after I told you about our run in in the hallway."

"Oh my god"

Hope you guys and enjoyed! What do you think will happen next?