8

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Audrey said her goodbyes to everyone as she and Draco left. They arrived at the cottage shortly after. Draco opened it up.

"Oh wow it's so pretty"

Audrey went upstairs and put all her stuff away. Then she went downstairs to see Draco cooking dinner. She decided that she'd surprise him as well. Last time she did, it ended out good for them both. She went upstairs and put on some lingerie that she'd brought with her. She then put on a sheer dress and went down.

"Food's ready love!"

Audrey walked downstairs. Draco was waiting for her at the table. She came down and instantly saw what she was wearing. He closed his pot, picked up Audrey and took her upstairs. She giggled at him.

"I'm hungry you know"

He threw her onto the bed.

"I'm hungry for something too"

"And what would that be"

"You"

Draco pulled off Audrey's dress revealing the 2 piece set. He stared at her.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

"I've already got you no need for a picture"

Audrey pulled off his top and pants. He unclipped her bra. He kissed down Audrey's body and his tongue swirled around her breasts causing her to moan softly. She pulled at his hair. Draco then flipped her over and put himself inside her from behind, causing Audrey to moan loudly. He moved slowly and gently. He progressively got faster and faster causing them both to moan. Draco finished, and then continued until Audrey finished a minute later. He then lay down next to her.

"Dinner's probably cold now"

Draco laughed. He gave her a kiss.

"I love you so much darling"

Audrey smiled

"I love you too"

Similar things were happening back with Harry and Ginny. They had no idea of what was to come. Draco and Audrey decided to go and eat dinner. They talked and laughed. Then Draco pulled a box out of his pocket. There was a beautiful ring inside it.

"I'm not proposing yet love. But I'd love if you'd wear this promise ring. It'd make sure everyone knows your mine"

He looked nervous. Audrey got super excited and said

"Of course I will. I'm always going to be yours"

Draco picked her up and kissed her. The two spent the rest of their week together. They spent their days out in the snow doing things, and the nights cuddled up together in bed or on the sofa. At the end of their trip they were packed up and ready to leave.

"I'm gonna miss this place"

Draco pulled Audrey into a hug.

"We can come back whenever you'd like love"

The two of them made their way back.

"Harry! It's so good to see you! How's everyone back home?"

Harry hugged his sister.

"Everyone is doing well. Mum and Dad missed you, but they're actually ok with you seeing Malfoy."

Audrey smiled. Then she saw Ginny and hugged her as well. Ginny hugged her back.

"Audrey! Well it's safe to say we're basically sisters now."

The girls laughed. Then Draco came up behind Audrey and grabbed her waist. She turned around

"I was looking for you!"

Draco just chuckled and gave her a peck on the cheek. Then Audrey decided to go with Ginny and find Hermoine and Luna. The girls left. Harry and Draco were left alone together.

"Potter"

"Malfoy"

"Listen Potter. I love your sister. I've never particularly liked you though"

Harry finished his sentence for him

"But you wanna try to get along because of her"

"Exactly. We haven't exactly been best friends but we can at least not hate one another"

"Fair enough"

"Well now that that's sorted. I'm still calling you Potter"

Harry chuckled

"You do realize my sister is technically a Potter as well"

"Not if I've got anything to do with it"

Draco smirked. Harry rolled his eyes and they went their separate ways.

Yay you guys had a fun vacation. You got a ring! Hope you guys are enjoying! Also this story is set slightly different than the actual Harry Potter. Their parents are still alive and there will be some other things that are different.