Anxiety

Did I hear someone say TamaMirio? No? Just the voice in my head? Okay. I have no idea what I'm writing by the way I black out and come back to words on my screen.

~~~~~~~~

Shinsou sat down next to Denki outside the Gym. "You okay?" He asks putting an arm around Kaminari's shoulders. "Yeah." The blonde doesn't look over at him he leans his head on his shoulder. Shinsou looks over at him before laying his head on top of his.

"Why'd my dad call me out of class then?" He asks looking forward at the white brick wall. "I snapped at Bakugou." Shinsou snickers trying to imagine Bakugou's face. "It's not funny I shocked him."

"It is." The insomniac laughs, kissing his blonde boyfriends head. "I would have love to see his face." Denki lightly shoves him away with a small laugh. Shinsou lets him before coming back to his side, his arm back around his shoulders. Kaminari leans into him with a happy sigh, he looks up at him.

"I want to train so badly." Denki whines getting a chuckle from Shinsou. "Is that why you're so grouchy?" He asks getting a small nod. "I'll train with you."

"Really! Won't your dad yell at you?"

"He doesn't need to know." Shinsou puts a finger to his lips before getting up and pulling Denki to his feet. He dragged him down the hall to one of the other unused gyms, normally it was only for third years that didn't have class but no one would mind if they used it. Tamaki looked over at them Mirio had him pinned to the ground, his face turned bright red as he struggled under the much broader third year.

"I don't wanna know." Shinsou mutter pulling Denki to a different section of the gym leaving them to whatever they were doing. "Alright now remember go easy don't overwork yourself, got it?"

"Got it." Denki rolled his shoulder popped his neck side to side, an electrical current ran down his body. He felt power run through his veins as Shinsou went for the first attack, his scarf wrapped around him. Denki grabbed and sent his current through it paralyzing Shinsou in his place for a second.

Kaminari was quick to untie himself the scarf and disappear behind randomly scattered objects. "Jeez Denks I said take it easy."

"I am!" Denki whines, his nose wasn't even bleeding yet then he felt it, all control of his body leave. "Come out." Shinsou commanded, his body moved all by it's self to him. "Denks really you know my quirk why would you answer."

Denki winks being released by accidently shocking himself, he throws a kick to Shinsou chest knocking him back and shocking him. Tamaki and Mirio walked over sitting down a good ways away to watch them. The threw out advise every now and then, Tamaki to Denki, Mirio to Shinsou.

After awhile, Denki was panting hard waving Shinsou off when he came over to attack. He stopped immediately and walked over to him, he gently touched his arm before sliding it to his chest. Denki swatted his hand away bending over unable to catch his breath. The two third years walk over both looking Denki up and down the Shinsou. "What's going on?" Mirio asks as Tamaki forces Denki to stand up straight to help get more air in his lungs. "He overworked himself, I told him not to."

"I'm fine." Denki whines still panting like he just ran twenty miles. "Don't talk just breathe." Tamaki says leading him to where he and Mirio had been sitting. Denki flops on his back slowly starting to breathe normally again. "That was painful." He mutters a hand on his chest.

________
________

Denki tried not to laugh as Shinsou was viscously scolded by both of his fathers, he snickered silently at something Yamada said and Aizawa turned to him he looked angry. "And Denki I told you no training!" Aizawa yelled and regretted seeing Denki's reaction. Denki stepped back, eyes shooting to the floor his heart beat faster. He ran away put the stairs to Shinsou room, desperately trying to breathe normally. "Dad!" Shinsou yells before followed him up the stairs.

When he got up there Denki was in a corner near the end of his bed, his breathing quick and shallow, he was rocking himself his hands in his hair. It took more than fifteen minutes to get Denki to not be having a panic attack. Denki hid his face in Shinsou shoulder, there weren't any tears but his shoulders trembled with his breathing like there were. "It's okay, no one's going to hurt you here."

"I know." Denki mutters hugging him, they were on the floor, Kaminari was sitting against the wall. Shinsou was on his knees in front of him leaning forward, one hand on the floor the other around Denki. "I don't mean to run." He whines, Shinsou sighs kissing his shoulder. "I just got scared."

Shinsou nods against his shoulder he whispers sweet nothings to him, his knees aching for him to get off them but he refuses to move until Denki is calmer. Slowly he leans away, he moved to sit next to him, finally off his knees. Kaminari moved closer to him his stomach growling, he looks up at Shinsou.

"Come on they should have started dinner by now." Shinsou says but doesn't get up, he waits for Denki to move then he follows. They walks down the stairs together and Yamada was indeed in the kitchen with Aizawa. Denki hesitated before taking the last step, Shota noticed them but didn't look over, he felt guilty for scaring him. "I'm heading out early tonight." He mutters so Yamada can hear him. "Alright, will you be out extra late too?" He asks knowing the man far too well. "Probably."

"Just be safe." Hizashi says watching the other man get up and leave, already in his hero outfit. "I always am." With that he was gone, Hizashi sighed turning back to the food. "Could have at least stayed a little longer, fucking foods done already." He grumbles to himself.