The Accident That Wasn't Supposed To Happen, Full Story

The Accident That Wasn’t Supposed To Happen: KyuTeuk Oneshot, Full.

credits for the new cover go to @icecream_cookies :D thank you and im sorry about all the technical problems getting the cover to me caused~

(Leeteuk POV)

Darkness.

I literally can’t see a thing. Not a single thing.

But I can move, I can open my eyes. I see flashing lights everywhere, red, blue, yellow. And I can hear sirens.

Now I realize that I am hurt.

I am in pain, and I don’t know why. Wasn’t I just singing “U” and playing around with other members in the van a while ago? And then……..I’m lying on something cold and wet, and my back hurts.

It hurts so bad……….

Wait……the members. Who, who was I with?

Hyukjae……..Shindong and……….

Kyuhyun………

I’m their leader. I have to make sure their alright. Let me just get up for a second……AISH! It hurts too much…………..but I really need to check up on them!

I hear someone. Footsteps, wheels………..

Shindong, I see Shindong. There’s some people dressed in bright orange suits, and they’re lifting me up. Aish, it hurts……Shindong is saying something. “Gwenchana, gwenchana? Teukie-hyung, gwenchana?! Please, don’t leave, don’t die, please! Chaebal! Teukie-hyung, tell me something. Gwenchana?!”

I want to answer him. Tell him how I’m feeling, but everything is being consumed by my pain. My head is starting to hurt, and the pain is making everything go away. But I need to say something….

I hear a sudden scream. It sounds like Hyukjae………he’s screaming and crying.

“Omo…..Kyuhyun! Oi, please wake up! No, no, no……Kyuhyun, wake up, please! Chaebal! Wake up! Kyuhyun-ah……..please……”

Now I know what to say to Shindong. If Hyukjae is alright and Shindong is here…..

Everything is going black. But I……I need to say something.

“T-The members………H-Hyukjae………K-Kyuhyun-ah……..an-aniyo…….Kyuhyun-ah……”

-------------------------------------------

(one day later)

There’s a light. It’s getting brighter……..

I opened my eyes. They felt dry and stuck together for some reason. They never felt like that before…….

I was in a room. A room with bare white walls that were a bit dirty, and it was lit with what seemed like huge bright lights that made me feel a bit dizzy. I moved my head around, and then all I saw were machines, and an IV line.

I’m in the hospital?

Ah………the accident……….makes sense.

Suddenly, I heard people talking outside the door. It was slightly open, but I could still hear their voices.

“You think I can see Teukie-hyung?”

Youngwoonie………you’re here.

“He hasn’t woken up ever since he was taken out of surgery a few hours ago. It was successful, by the way. They only had to give him lots and lots of stitches, because there was all this glass in his back and face.”