Chapter 4

a/n: sorry for me not posting for a while after saying I would take over the story, it's just that I am a slow writer and I don't have ideas often but updates will happen just not on a schedule. So please do not be mad at me.

After my chat with my dad I decided it would be nice to head off to bed since it was a long day.

Time skip

The days went by like normal, or should I say as normal as it gets around here, until All Might came into the room.

All Might: I am coming through the door like a hero.

Y/n(mind): Can't he just come through a door like a normal person. And everyone is freaking out about him as well. Gezz he's just a hero.

All might: All right class today we are doing some exercise so get suited up into your costumes that have been made for you when you requested them and meet me in the testing ground beta.

*Look at top for the costume*

*After getting on my costume I arrive to overhear Uraka talking to someone*

Uraka: You think my costume looks nice Deku? This body suit is skin tight.

Y/n: Then you can get it changed if you want to make it not so tight.

Mineta: *Turns to the readers with a thumbs up* I love this school!

Y/n: Shut up you pervert *He says while whipping his chain around to hit Mineta with it*

Deku: Oh hey Y/n your Costume looks amazing.

Y/n: You think so?

Uraka: Yes it really suits you

*After the conversation was over All might coughed*

All Might: *cough* All right so everyone will be put into teams of 2 but one team will be a team....*I interrupt All Might*

Y/n: Actually I am going to sit this out in case something goes wrong so I can help them out.

All Might: All right but if nothing happens you're going to do a 1v1...

Y/n: Alright *I interrupt him again*

All Might: Of my choosing.

Y/n(mind): Oh sh*t I hope something happens

All Might: But if something does happen and it's not substantial then you will still will do that 1v1

Time skip

*Everyone was given a team and the first team to go was Team A and Team D. Team A had Deku and Uraka, while team D had Bakugo and Iida*

While Deku was fighting Bakugo, Deku made Bakugo destroy a good portion of the building leaving it rather unstable allowing Uraka to use the debris as ammo to attack Iida with allowing her to capture the "bomb", declaring her and Deku the winners of the match, but before any of them could leave the building collapse and Uraka uses her gravity quirk to have her and Ida float in midair leaving Deku and Bakugo under the rubble

Mineta: Umm All Might what now?

All: All right everyone stay here I got this... *He says as he goes to the leave the room but is stopped by Y/n *

Y/n: I think I can get them free faster All Might, so I will be heading out instead

Mom: What can you do that can be faster than All Might?

Y/n: Just watch the monitor for when I do my thing. *He says as he leaves the room and heads to the ruble of the building *

Uraka: Come on Iida we need to help deku and Bakugo *She says trying to lift the debris off of the two boys, but was having trouble since the building broke into big chunks *

Y/n: Step aside Uraka, I got this.

Iida: Y/n what are you doing out here? Why isn't All Might here?

Y/n: He isn't here because I told him I would be more effective in getting them out without the need to smash the rubble, and besides if he did it, they might end up more injured.

Uraka: So, what are you going to do exa*Crunch*ctly?

Iida: Are you eating the cement?

Y/n: Yeah *crunch* what about it?

*They both looked at me with a face of surprise that I was just casually eating concrete*

After a couple of minutes, I finished eating a big enough hole to get the two of them out of the rubble which I did and it turned out that they were unconscious. I started to assume that when the place was falling apart, they got hit in the head with a part of the destroyed building rendering them unconscious.

Y/n: Can I get help with carrying them to the nurse's office?

Iida/Uraka: Right.

Uraka gets Deku and uses her quirk to make him float as she takes him and Iida helps me carry Bakugo

Meanwhile everyone was looking at the camera shocked like Uraka and Iida were before

Mineta: Did he just eat concrete like no big deal?

Momo: Yeah, I think he just did.

Asui: That can't be healthy for him can it?

All Might: From what I remember from reading from his transcript this shouldn't cause harm to him.

Mineta: So, when are we going to see Y/n fight?

All Might: Once Mr. Bakugo wakes up. I feel like he is a good match for young Y/n. For those who don't know Y/n's father is the Hero Mario, and his wife is quirkless, but he gave her the nick name of Princess peach.

All the girls: Aww isn't that cute.

All Might: So class is dismissed for now and we will be back once young Bakugo has woken up

A/n: Hey guys I just want to say once again for the long time it took me to post this, but expect a slow update from me with all of my stories because I am a slow writer and I don't always come up with good ideas, and when I do I am some times no where near my PC or phone to type the idea down for later. So, everyone who is expecting fast updates, don't expect that. Also please note I am also doing a few of my own at the same time as well. But with everything said I hope you can wait patiently for the next part when it comes out.

A/n: Hey so I noticed that I messed up with the chapter number and I wish I noticed that sooner also If someone could tell me how to put pictures within the chapter that would be helpful because I didn't know how to and just put the costume picture on the top. I should also mention I forgot to put that picture in when I published this chapter as well.

Originally posted 9/17/20

1st Edit: 9/29/20