ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖯 𝖮 𝖵

𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 ❆

it was a regular school day for me , I woke up walking right into the bathroom to get my day started .

My name jania , but people call me nene .

Iam 17 and i live in Houston born an Houston and live with my mother .

My dad have always be in and out of my life due to jail , my momma calls him gay but i know he would never go down that route .

I have a friend named hailey , she should be here any second .

I began doing my last , before turning off the shower an grabbing my towel .

I heard knocks at the door causing me to hurry an go open the door since my momma wasnt here to do it .

" hey nene " she smiled as she opened the door , " hey girl " i said while smiling .

I ran upstairs to my room as i slipped on my underwear & bra .

Once i finished i lotion myself down before grabbing the deodorant and slipping on my clothes.

" you needs to learn how to dress and do your hair " my friend said while busting out laughing .

I rolled my eyes as i added some water to my hair making it clury up .

" you wanna go to this house party " she asked , causing me to shrug .

" come on im ready " i said while grabbing my keys , purse and applying lip gloss .

" nene got cakeee " hailey said while slapping my butt causing me to do a lil dance .

" what time the party start " i asked as i started the car up and backed out while she rolled up her weed .

" you dont get tired of smoking " i asked her while scrunching my face up .

" no " she smiled while licking the rello and stuffing weed in it .

I pulled in the gas station , " so who party is it " i asked again before taking off my seat belt .

" yb " she smiled while we got out the car , i hopped out too .

I mean she liked him i guess why not go an support my friend .

He raps , hes an upcoming young artist from baton rouge not too much know about him but of course i do she talks my ear off about him .

I walked into the store grabbing me some hot puffs , hot fries , Sprite and starburst .

Walking up to the cash register i put my stuff down , " 30 on pump nine " i pulled out 40$ telling her keep the change .

I walked back to the car seeing her talking on the phone , i pumped the gas before sitting in the car waiting .

" nene its too cold to be having that on " i rolled my eyes .

" bitch well it's not that cold to me " i yelled .

I put the pump up before closing the gas tank , i hopped in the car pulling off making it to school .

" you drive like a full blown nigga " she said while mugging me .

" and you complain like a bitch made ass nigga" i smiled while opening my sprite .

____

We was in our last period and can i say i cant wait to get out of this school .