The Community

Thanks for staying with us.

So, your next question might be "what do they do here?"

Good question!

We do a lot!

From reviews, to edits, to graphic designing, to running book clubs and awards, we do every single thing.

We also host weekly writing prompts to assist writers get better at writing, and also help eradicate writer's block.

We run interviews for interested writers, we host fun activities almost every day to engage both writers, readers, graphics designers etc, positively.

Our community is mainly divided into two precincts.

Alpha: They represent strength, courage and leadership.

Mavens: They represent intelligence, keenness, talent and extraordinariness.

The moment you join, you're made one of those. Although this system is basically recognized on our social media platform where we gather everyday to discuss, members on wattpad are also given precincts.

To join, simply follow our rules in the next page.

Also, we have working teams called "The Butterflies"

This team includes;

Interviewers
Reviewers
Editors
Graphics designers
Ghostwriters
Bloggers
Content creators
Judges
Award planners
And others.

To join our butterfly teams, you need to register. But, before that, you need to follow our rules.