-𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑙-

-Sammy's POV-
___________

I woke up to Bendy slamming the open the door. "YO SAMMY MY DUDE! I NEED YOUR HELP!" Bendy shouted. I rolled my eyes and sat up. "What the hell do you need, Bendy?" I asked. "Alice is gonna kill me! I accidentally ruined all her makeup..." Bendy said. I sighed. Y/N laughed a little. I pushed her off of me and got up. "Ow! You hurt me!"

"No, I didn't, shut up." I growled. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Whatever..." She mumbled. I sighed and walked into the hall only to be met with a very angry Alice. "Sammy!? Did you ruin my makeup!?"

"Ehh? No! Bendy did!" I said. She growled and chased me through the studio. "Damn you, Bendy!?" I shouted. I heard Bendy start laughing in the distance.

-

After an hour of running through the studio, I managed to calm Alice down. I sighed and sat down on the couch. "G'morning, Sammy!" Norman said with a smile. I smiled back. "Good morning..." I said with a slightly sorrow voice. Norman sat next to me and elbowed my arm playfully. "Come on, Sam! What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed. "It's just...I'm in love with Y/N, you probably haven't met her yet, but anyways I wanted to propose to her...but I have no clue how..."

Norman looked at the ground. "Maybe you could take her to that moonlight pond you love and propose there! That's like one of the most prettiest places ever!" He said. I nodded. "Yeah...that's a good idea! But...I have no ring or gift..."

"Say...since your human again...we can go to the store! I'll take you to the ring store right downtown and you can pick out a ring! And then you could go to the gift shop and pick out something you think she would like!" Norman said. I smiled and nodded. "I guess we could try? That would be something at least..." I said.

-

After getting dressed into clothes that weren't so fluffy, I walked back to the main room. Norman was sitting there on the couch, playing his phone. "Wait- where did you even get your phone?" I asked. "I don't even know...I just magically found it..." He mumbled. I sighed and smiled. "You ready to go?" I asked. "Yep! Let's go!"

-

Me and Norman arrived at the Ring store after like a 30 minute walk. We entered the store and were met with a tall man. "Hello! What may I get for you two?" He asked. I stared at him in confusion. Norman smiled. "Well, we need a ring for an event! Have any good ones for a cheap price?" Norman asked. The man nodded. "Yep! Right this way..."

The man led us into a room with a self of rings. Of course the rings were hidden with a think sheet of glass covering the shelves. Norman grabbed my arm and pulled me to the self. "We have diamond rings that cost only $50! Or gold ones for $30! Or of course we have more!" The man said, pointing to the rings. Norman smiled and nodded.

-

After getting the ring we went to the gift store. Norman basically dragged me to the stuffed animals and held up and cute teddy bear. "She'll love this! Of course I never met her...so I wouldn't really know what she would like..." Norman mumbled. I smiled and patted his shoulder. "I'm pretty sure she'll love it actually! She loves cuddles so I would expect her to love it!" I said with a smile.

-

Finally me and Norman arrived at the studio. We went inside. I yawned as I stretched out my arms. "You tired?" Norman asked. "I didn't sleep a lot last night...but I'm fine!" I said with a smile. Norman nodded. "You should go give Y/N the dress we picked out and tell her to wear it!" Norman said. I nodded and picked up the dress, walking to the room. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" She yelled from the other side. I smiled and opened the door and little. "Hey, Y/N! I have a surprise for you!" I said, walking into the room. She looked at me in excitement. "What is it?" She asked. "Here! I got you a little something!" I said as I handed her the dress. "Oh! I love dresses! Thank you Sammy!" She said as she jumped up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Get dressed...I have another surprise as well..." I mumbled. She smiled and nodded. "Okay!"

I left the room and walked to the living room. "Did she like it?" Norman asked. I nodded. "Mmhmm! She'll be out in a few seconds!" I said. Norman smiled and nodded.

About 20 minutes later, Y/N came out. Her hair was up in a bun with strands of hair from her bangs. She was wearing the F/C dress me and Norman picked out. I smiled slightly as she walked over to us. "So what's the surprise? Are we going somewhere?" She asked. I nodded.

I stood up and grabbed her hand. "I'll see ya, Norman." I said with a smile. He smiled back. "See ya!"

Me and Y/N walked out of the studio. It was dawn out and the stars were starting to show. Y/N smiled and looked at me. "Lead the way, Sammy..." She said. I nodded and begun to lead her to the, Moonlight Pond.

-

Soon we got there. There were beautiful trees by a big pretty pond. The stars were shining so bright in night time sky. Y/N looked up at me. "How do you know this place? It's so pretty!" She asked as she looked around in amazement. I smiled. "It's a place I use to go to with Norman when I was little." I explained.

I let go of Y/N's hand and pulled out the F/C teddy bear I got for her. "Here you go...I decided to get you a little gift as well!" I said with a smile. I swear she like screeched when she saw the teddy. She immediately took it from my hands and hugged it tightly. "Oh Thank you thank you thank you! I love Teddy bears! There so soft!" Y/N screeched as he hugged me. I smiled and patted her head. "I have one more surprise for you though..."

"How many Surprises are there!? Is this like a date?" She asked. I shrugged. "I guess so..."

-

(Beware! Cuteness overload in next part!)

-

I looked at Y/N the ok a deep breath. "Y/N...I have a question..." I said. She looked at me and nodded. "What is it?" She asked. "Do you love me?"

Y/N stared at me and nodded slowly. "Like...as a mate?" She asked. I nodded with a nervous impression. "Of course I do! Your like a mate to me!" She said with her cute as always voice. I blushed slightly and smiled. "Well then..." I started. I then got down on one knee. She held her mouth as I looked up at her. "Y/N...will you make me the happiest man ever and be my forever mate?" I asked as I then pulled out the ring. It was a diamond ring of course with a F/C diamond on it. "Will you...will you marry me?"

Y/N was crying tears of joy as she then hugged me tightly. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!" Y/N said with joy as I slid the ring onto her ring finger. We then kissed then went home to arrange the wedding.

-Word count: 1288-