Twenty two

[Recap : (The chapter before the flashback happened) Everyone just arrived at the renovated cabin for a fun weekend. Y/n came across a photo from the past and questioned why it was the only picture that was dust-free.]

"First night. As we wait for the food to cook, I say we set up for games." Chan happily said. "Yay games." Jeongin cheered.

(A/N: I will leave game night to your guys imaginations.)

"Hey Y/n." Hyunjin whispers as he nudges her side. She looked up at him as if she was a lost puppy. "Yeah."

He then motioned a 'follow me' gesture. He leads her away from the group towards the back of the cabin.

They walked out the back door and was welcomed by a well lit back porch.

[Stream Back Door :) ~~]

"Woah what is this?" Y/n let out a small chuckle. Candles placed everywhere and a guitar placed on one of the chairs.

"I bought the mini candles on the way here, hoping to use it for this very moment." He smiled. "You planned this?" He nodded.

"Here. Take a seat. I also prepared a song." He led Y/n to sit down on the porch as he grabbed the guitar and sat right next to her.

"You didn't have to do all of this." She said. "Well I wanted too. Think of this as part 2 of our first hangout."

Ahh the sunset picnic hangout.

He strummed on the strings and then he started to sing.

(SKZ - My Universe : Play the song above. Imagine it's just the guitar and a Hyunjin ballad version ☺️👍 Although he's a rapper, you can't forget that Psycho performance)

Y/n swayed and smiled along Hyunjin's vocals. He then came to an end resulting to Y/n to quietly clap.

"You sing as good as you can dance. Don't tell me you can also rap." She smiled. "Maybe." He shrugged his shoulders.

Her eyes slightly widened as she placed her hands on his knees without knowing. "Oh my god. I have to hear you rap." She chuckled.

He laughed along with her. "One day." As they settled down, he noticed her hands on his knees.

She quickly pulled away. "Uh I'm sorry. I didn't notice I did that." His gaze went from where her hands were previously at to her innocent eyes.

"It's okay." He quietly said.

There was silence. Not an awkward silence, but a comforting silence. They were just looking into each other's eyes, enjoying each other's presence.

Hyunjin slowly leaned in first. Y/n didn't move at first but she then too started to lean in. There faces just inches from each other, then-

"Hey." Someone was heard as they opened the back door to the porch. The two quickly pulled away and fixed themselves as they stood up to see the unexpected person.

"Woah so this is what the candles were for." Chan chuckled to himself. "Oh did I interrupt something?"

"Uh." Hyunjin gulped, quickly glancing at Y/n then back at Chan. "You weren't interrupting anything." He awkwardly grinned.

"Okay? Well we pretty much cleaned up in there already, so if you guys could join us. We're about to eat." Chan said. "Also make sure to blow out these candles, we wouldn't want to burn down the place."

With that Chan went back inside leaving the two as they were just standing there, no words spoken.

"I guess I'll see you in there." Y/n avoided eye contact as she followed where Chan just walked not long ago.

Hyunjin awkwardly moved his hand around. "Uh yeah. See you inside." He said to no one. "Why does this always happen?" He sighed as he slumped his shoulders when grabbing the guitar.

He let out a gasp of air as he leaned down to blow out one of the candles.

(A/N: Please don't be a silent reader. I wanna know what you think about my stories. Please vote, leave comments, anything lol :)