TsukkiYama

You can rip genderfluid!Yamaguchi out of my cold, dead hands.

Tw: gender dysphoria, having to stop during sex, brief mention of Yamaguchi forcing themselves into having sex with Tsukishima

---------------------------------------------------

They could feel it. Tsukki's hands on their thighs, mouth leaving hickies that the rest of the team will definitely see in the morning, and, usually, they would ecstatic about it. They loved when Tsukishima would go down on them like this, when his usually expressionless face would be flushed red and his glasses would be askew. But right now, they couldn't focus on the work Tsukki's mouth was doing. The only thing they could focus on was the feeling in their gut, the tell-tell sign of weirdbadwrong that preceded with... Oh, there it is.

Suddenly, Tsukki's mouth felt like it was burning her skin off, and not in a good way. The once pleasurable feeling of her boyfriend in between her thighs became unbearable just like the rest of her weirdbadwrongohgod body.

There was a hard length between her legs where there should have been a hot wetness. Tsukishima's hands running over her to-small hips and not-big-enough thighs.

"Tsukki!" She gasped out, her voice was too low, making her sick to her stomach. "Kei, wait!"

At the use of his given name, Tsukishima emerged from his spot between Yamaguchi's legs. His face was full of concern for the brunette. It made Yamaguchi consider just letting him get back to it, even though she would much rather do fifty flying penalty laps than acknowledge her wierdbadworngohfuck body. But-no, she promised that she wouldn't do that again, not after last time; Tsukki had been so upset with himself, thinking that he'd forced her. He wouldn't even touch her unless she initiated the contact, and even then he was hesitant, like she was made of glass and could break her easily.

"-guchi, Tadashi!"

She gasped, thrown out of her reverie by her boyfriend. She realised that she was crying, and quickly moved to wipe off the tears.

"S-sorry, Tsukki." She sniffed out, looking anywhere but at the blond.

"No, don't apologize. Just tell me what's wrong, ok?" He tenderly cupped her cheek.

"I-I, just-" she sniffed, nuzzling into Tsukishima's hand. "I just don't feel like doing it anymore."

Tsukishima sighed in relief, "Ok, that good. I thought I hurt you, Tadashi."

"No, Kei- it's just." She exhaled harshly. Tsukishima knew that she was genderfluid. Of course he did, he was the first person she ever came out to, but she's never changed during sex before and didn't want to make Tsukki uncomfortable. "I... um, just... changed, and the dysphoria suddenly kicked in. I-um, I'm sorry Tsukki. I can still suck you off or-or something if you want!"

Tsukishima smiled, "It's ok, Yams. You don't need to do anything for me. Seeing your pretty face is more than enough."

"Tsukkiiii!" She whined, hiding her face in Tsukki's neck as he wrapped an arm around her waist "Stooop!!"

After a few minutes of cuddling in that awkward position, Tsukki sighed as he squeezed her waist one more time, "Alright, I'll go jerk off in the bathroom while you get something on and then we'll do some more cuddling."

She giggled, "Eeewww, that's gross Tsukki!" But she followed the taller's plan, kissing him on the cheek before going on a search for one of the nightgowns she left at Tsukki's house at one point or another.

By the time she was settled in bed, Tsukishima came into the bedroom with a fresh pair of boxers and a sleep shirt. He smiled sleepily at Yamaguchi before sliding in the bed next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist again as she cuddled into him.

"Good night, Tadashi." He whispered into his girlfriend's ear, smiling against her neck.

She hummed a sleepy "nigh' Tsukki." Before drifting off into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------
595 words!

Definitely a little too OOC for Tsukishima's character, but this so my fist Haikyuu!! fix so cut me a little slack!

Also, this was my first time writing something straight in a LONG time and also my first time writing something with an MTF trans female (yes I know that yamaguchi is genderfluid) and the dysphoria surrounding that, so sorry if its wrong. And if it is, tell me so I can fix it.

Constructive criticism is welcome and so are requests! So request away my lovelies! PEACE OUT