How do you know who i am?

Amaya's POV
To be honest this place looked shitty as hell.How is this a place where living beings are working?.The asylum looked like a 5 star from the outside compared to this place.There was  a buzzer before I could click it, the door opened.   this is odd.Why would they let me in without asking question or anything.I hesitated for a moment and then went inside.I had judged this place too soon.It had  spotless white walls as if they were just painted and I realized this was just the main office. There was woman at a desk. I went to her. " Excuse me ma'am I-" She was looking at a computer screen looking bitter and snapped her head at me.She looked up and down. "Wait for a moment In one of the chairs please" she snapped. Okay bitch i see you don't want to deal with me.I smiled innocently "thank you ma'am". If this wasn't a job interview I would've choked this bitch. I waited for about 5 minutes and heard a buzz from the other door.

It was a guy. "Hello how  are you"? " good thank you sir. So-"before I could finished my sentence he said " we've been waiting for you". I- huh? Who was waiting for me. Why where they waiting for me. Who's we've?."me?" " yes Amaya you." " okay first off wait a second. I never told you my name. How do you know who I am?" I said in a serious tone. "We've been keeping record of you ever since the murders"."okay and second, how do you know that and who's we've?. I gripped the dagger in my bag. I had a very  firm grip on it. You could tell he noticed since his eyes were bulging out of his eye sockets."Amya Cruz be careful with what your doing with that dagger". That was it. I pointed it to his throat . " did you forget that I asked two simple questions that you didn't answer?".To which he replied " it would be better if I could answer them without the fear of you  having a dagger to my throat." Well he was right about that. I pulled my dagger down but still having a firm grip on it."so?." "What he said". I swear this man in redundant in ways I can't explain. I rolled my eyes. " my answers please" he gulped. "That thing you saw for a job here?" "Yes?". "That was fake. We did that so we could we could get your  attention." I then  went to put the dagger back at his throat, but before I could he caught my wrist."The reason we did it is so we can train you".