(1.) You give me so many butterflies...

Do you ever feel like there are millions of butterflies swimming in your stomachache?

Like your day was perfectly normal and suddenly, one person can make you feel a raging storm with just a mere look?

I think about this concept quite often, actually. How does this feeling come about? What does a person have to do to bring this feeling upon me?

But mostly, how does one boy have such a strong impact in me?

My best friend, a boy I've known since I was just 9 years old. A boy I've seen many sides of, created many memories with, someone I knew like the back of my hand, made me question my very existence without him in it.

Peter could smile in my direction, and my stomach would be in knots over the beautiful boy for the rest of the day, satisfied with the little tastes of him I got everyday.

I've never told Peter about how his kind brown eyes make me melt a little inside. Or how running my fingers through his honey colored hair is my favorite feeling on this earth. Or even that his smile is the reason mine is ever present long after my eyes fall on him.

No, I hadn't told him anything like that. But, sometimes, I think he already knows.

I think he knows that my butterflies fly faster when he carries my backpack to my dorm after school because of the way he pokes my side and laughs at the pink dusting my cheeks.

I think he knows that his touch gives me shivers because of the way he gently holds my hand without saying a word when walking to class together.

I think he knows how unimaginable a life without him is for me because of the way he treats my family like it's his as well. Making my world his too.

I think he knows that deep down I love him because of the way that I know, deep down, that he loves me too.

But that hasn't ever been something Peter and I talk about to each other. We just... know.

Though Peter hasn't ever really been mine, I can't deny that it feels like I have him stuck in my heart, filling up every last corner. I can't help but stare into his eyes and wish upon the galaxies I find in his orbs that someday, he will be.