(2.) I think about you constantly...

It's intoxicating, really.

Even the more simple conversations we have will stick with me all day.

I pondered this fact as I made my way to my desk this morning and he brought me a cup of coffee, it had a small note on the side. 

Thought of you this morning,

Peter.

Peter and I have never been one to be comfortable talking in front of other people, they always got the wrong idea and spread some rumor about the two of us secretly hooking up or something. Which, for the record, has never been the case. We are friends.

Friends who are kinda sorta more.

This is one of the reasons I hate talking about our relationships to other people. No one understands. Heck, I hardly understand it myself.

So most of the time I explain it like this.

I love Peter, but I've never told him. Peter loves me. I know that because he shows me. He doesn't have to say it. We both just... know.

Although sometimes I wish he would just grow a pair and say it to my face so we can get out of this awkward limbo, but whatever its just as much my fault as it is his.

Usually at lunch, Peter and I would sit with our own friends. We didn't exactly belong in the same group at school. Peter was quiet, he mostly hung out with his two friends who talked quietly in the corner. I on the other hand, had a big personality, just like my friends. 

Today, however, Peter slowly walked up to our table and placed his hand in mine, pulling me up and quietly leading me away.

"Where are we going?" I asked, ignoring my friends protests behind me.

"I don't know, I just wanted to see you." He smiled down at me, causing my cheeks to burn.

And I followed him out the doors.