Back to California

It had been 3 months since Noah and Finn started dating. Unfortunately, Noah was called back to California to start filming the new movie. He didn't want to leave Finn, but he had to go.

"Morning handsome..." Finn spoke as he walked into the kitchen, seeing Noah eating breakfast.

"Morning..." He said, a little bit sad.

"Are you ok?" Finn asked, sitting besides Noah as he kissed Noah's forehead.

"I-I'm leaving for California in an hour and a half..." Noah spoke, sipping his early morning coffee.

"Awwww...baby..." Finn spoke, giving Noah a hug.

"Come with me." Noah said randomly.

"What?" Finn asked, confused.

"Come with me to California..." Noah repeated himself.

"Noah...I don't think that's such a good idea..." Finn said, giving a sad look to Noah.

"C'mon Finn! It'll be such a romantic time. You can watch me film a movie. We can go on dates and explore the beautiful city of California..." Noah begged, holding Finn's hand. Finn was hesitant, but he couldn't say no to his boyfriend.

"Sure. Anything for you." Finn said, kissing Noah's cheek. As Finn ran up to his room, grabbing his suitcase, Millie entered, confused. "Finn? What are you doing?" Millie asked, walking over to him.

"I'm packing my suitcase..." Finn said, folding his clothes before placing them down into the suitcase. "I can see that...but why?" Millie asked.

Finn took a deep breath in, before stopping.

"Noah and I are going to California. I might be starring in Noah's movie as a minor character or a extra...for a little easter egg." Finn said, continuing to pack his suitcase. Noah walked into Finn's room, placing one of Finn's shirts on his bed.

"Why is Finn coming with you to California??" Millie asked, stopping Noah from leaving.

"Look...Millie, I know you might not like it, but Finn is coming with me to support me. He'll be an extra or something..." Noah explained, removing Millie's arm softly from his shoulder.

He walked back to his room, Millie following him.

"Finn told me. But...Noah...what if Ross and Matt get the green light for Stranger Things 5 while your gone?" Millie asked.

"The director of the movie knows that S5 could be getting green lit. I can leave California and come back as long as I'm not gone for more than a month. I can go get the script for S5 and then head back and film the movie. I have thought of everything..." Noah said, continuing to pack.

After 30 minutes, Noah and Finn were waiting for their car to arrive. Noah was sitting on the couch while Finn grabbed himself some chocolate bars. Eventually, the car arrived, picking Noah and Finn up, taking them to the airport.
------
4 hours had passed before they finally landed in California. They drove to the Cali Hotel.

"Wow...California is beautiful..." Finn spoke, looking at the view from their penthouse suite. Noah placed his and Finn's bags in the room, before sitting down.

As Finn looked out the window, Noah felt his phone buzzing. It was Millie.

"Finn! Babe! Come over here..." Noah spoke, patting the spot next to him. Finn sat next to Noah, tapping answer on Millie's facetime request.

Millie: Hey Noah! Hey Finn!

Noah: Hey Mills! What's up?

Millie: I just wanted to say hello...is that a bad thing?

Noah: No! It's just that we saw each other 4 hours ago...

Millie: I also wanted to call and say good luck with the movie. Sadie, Gaten, Caleb and I are so happy for you and Finn, don't distract Noah too much...*wink wink*

Finn: Thanks Mills...I won't distract him...

Millie: Anyways, I'll let you lovebirds get back to the beautiful city of California. Bye!

Millie hung up the phone, leaving Noah and Finn to enjoy some alone time together.