Chapter 44

Beyoncé's Pov.

I can feel her hot breath on the back of my neck and I arch my back more as she pound inside of me "Mmmm" I bite my lips trying my best to silent my moans.

Nicki place her hand over my mouth then grab a grip full of my hair pulling it back making me watch her. The pool of sweat that is on her face and the way she bit down on her lips made me more wet if that was even possible.

"I'm going to cum" I moan out. She pull my hair harder and pounded deeper inside of me "Oh fuck" I can feel my orgasm coming on.

"Who pussy is this, huh?" She let my hair go and dig her nails deep in my hips as she viciously push inside me, and I'm enjoying every bit of it.

"Yours daddy" The feeling that I'm feeling I can't explain.

"Cum for me" And that's all she had to say as I cum hard on her dick.

Before I can even enjoy my climax Nicki flip me over so that I was laying on my back.

"Baby" I whine. My pussy is throbbing and aching but one more round won't hurt right?.

Nicki bent down and started sucking my neck, I squirm when she found my spot and I got wet all over again. She move her finger down to my box. The soft circles she was rubbing turn hard, she place her hand over my mouth before I can moan out loud.

Nicki tug at my bottom lip with her teeth then she spread my legs further apart. She slip her tongue in my mouth and the same swirling motion she was doing with her tongue she did the same with my clit.

"I want you to cum" She move from my clit to my entrance and inserted two finger into me. I roll my eyes to the back of my head feeling an overwhelming feeling. She went from my neck to my breast then suck on my hard nipple as her next unoccupied hand grope my breast.

"I'm- I'm cumminggg" I came all over her hand and with that she left my breast and went to my cookie then suck all my juices that is leaking out.

And we fuck for hours and hours....

I press my lips to Onika's and gently rub the back of my finger along her cheek "I love you" I say to a sleeping Onika.

I got out of the bed and went into Sayinte's and Blue's room. I look at the sleeping twins and smile, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do to love and protect them.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up "I'm outside" The person says through the phone.

"Okay, I'll be down in the next five minutes"

I hang up the phone. It was going to be difficult to carry the twins plus their bags and my bags in one trip so I decided to just buy new clothes for twins and I. I made sure to put necessary things in the baby bag though.. our toothbrushes and other hygiene stuffs and the twins favourite Teddy bears..

I didn't want to risk making a second trip to wake Onika.

I place the twins in their car seat safely and headed downstairs. I carefully open the door and made sure not make any noise and I close it back.

I look and see the car waiting for us. I walk towards the car and place the twins in the back seat then I went in the front.

"Thank you so much"

"No problem, girl. Now, are you going to tell me why I needed to pick you up at 2:00 in the morning to drop you off at the airport?"

I sigh "I'm just going on a vacation" Which was the truth I just didn't mention the fact I was going on a vacation from my crazy ass ex and the mother of my kids.