Reason

In case you're wondering why we're hiring;

Why We Are Hiring Judges:

The Carnation Awards needs a lot of judges. We found out that most of our judges kept on backing out without judging the books and looking for new judges within a short period of time is not as easy as it seems. This setback from the judges has really delayed the rounding up of The Carnation Awards and we, the admins, are really sorry, so we came up with an idea to cease such setbacks.  

Why We Need more Admins:

Our current admins are really busy, so the carnation isn't as active as it should be and most part of our castle needs more admins to handle them. 

Why We Need more Graphic Designers:

Because we do. Lol. Actually, since some of our admins are also our graphic designers and they're busy, we need substitutes.

Why We Need Interviewers:

We want to create a where we can interview the winners in our Awards.

Why We Need Book Editors:

We want to create a castle for writers, who cannot edit their books by themselves, maybe because English isn't their first Language or they need help.

Why We Need Reviewers:

We want to create a Castle for writers to get their books reviewed.

Why We Need Writers:

We need a set of people, who are fluent  in English Language to be in charge of the Carnation write-ups.

Why We Need Promoters:

We will need a group of amazing people to promote our Castle.

Now let's move to the next page where we answer frequently asked questions!