9

Baby human-cats?!

These kids weren't babies, after all, they were troublesome brats — vines! The way they clung onto Yamaguchi reminded the blonde human-cat to never have children of his own, or so he thought.

The troublesome kids were only two, the first a brown-haired boy and the other a black-haired. They were small, too small and tiny, to the point that Tsukishima almost missed them.

They were eager — too eager and excited, at that, to flaunt onto Yamaguchi, who was laughing both in happiness and pain.

Though they were only tickling Yamaguchi, Aneko still yelled, the act seeming horrible in her eyes.

"Stop attacking Tadashi, brats!" yelled she, fuming and screaming both in discontent and frustration. "You're hurting him!"

"I'm alright, Aneko-san!" exclaimed Yamaguchi, laughing as the two kids continued to flaunt and tickle him.

"Get off him, brats!" yelled Aneko, stomping.

Aimi, on the other hand, just giggled and laughed, chuckling in amusement as she watched Aneko scream angry statements.

"We missed you, Tadashi-san!" exclaimed the brown-haired boy, pulling Yamaguchi's head into a tight hug.

"Me too," murmured the other boy, fiddling and playing with his fingers as he looked down, shy.

"Aww," cooed Yamaguchi, love, and satisfaction present on his face. "I missed the both of you too, so much."

The little human-cats giggled, jumping up as they pulled Yamaguchi's hand. They pushed through Aneko, once again, and cackled as they did so.

"Come, Tadashi-san!" beamed the brown-haired boy, pulling Yamaguchi with all his strength. "We made something for you!"

"Alright, alright," murmured Yamaguchi, laughing.

Before Yamaguchi could go inside, he stopped walking, looking back at Tsukishima, nodding and smiling as he did so.

"Do you want to come with us?" asked Yamaguchi, smiling.

"Can I?" murmured Tsukishima, tilting his head.

"Of course," muttered Yamaguchi, crouching as the two human-cats continued to pull both of his hands.

Tsukishima only nodded, walking closer towards Yamaguchi as he placed his headphones down.

They went further inside the small shop, leaving both Aneko and Aimi alone. They sighed, shaking their heads as they watched the two men walk away.

"Well, that leaves us both alone," muttered Aimi, giggling. "Do you maybe want to spy —"

"Shut it," murmured Aneko, glaring at the other woman. "Let them be."

-

"We made you lunch!" exclaimed the brown-haired boy, who goes with the name Ichika, as he jumped up and down continuously.

Though it was toy food, Yamaguchi still felt happy and touched, joyous that they did their very best to impress him.

"Thank you, Akari, Ichika," muttered Yamaguchi happily, smiling. "It's really delicious."

Both Akari and Ichika giggled, dancing in success. They collected the plastic plates and toy food, running off as they played more.

But before they could run off, Ichika walked back, looking at both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"Tadashi-san, is he your prince?" asked Ichika, tilting his head as he pouted. "You used to talk about wishing to have and meet a prince of your own, though you called it weird as you needed a princess instead —"

"Ichika! Look! Akari's looking for you!" yelled Yamaguchi, pointing towards Akari, who was sitting peacefully, looking at them, confused as to why his name was mentioned.

As Ichika ran off, Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi, laughing as he shook his head.

"You — find it weird, don't you?" asked the freckled boy, looking down as he played with his fingers. "That I like guys, that is."

Solemn silence was all that was heard, the little giggles and laughs that came from the two kids from afar echoing throughout the place.

Yamaguchi looked down, closing his eyes in disappointment as Tsukishima stayed silent. He slapped himself softly, nervous to hear Tsukishima's answer.

"No," answered Tsukishima, turning his head as he looked at Yamaguchi. "I don't find it weird."

Yamaguchi sighed in relief, smiling. He fiddled with his fingers, pursing his lips as he watched the two kids play.

Yamaguchi turned back, looking at Tsukishima as he watched him open his mouth to speak.

"That's because," started Tsukkishima, laughing softly. "I'm gay too."