LRP Chapter 2: Eggs and More Eggs

Elves have always been less enthusiastic about glittering things. Except for the crown on the Queen’s head, it was almost impossible to find other gems in the elves’ habitat. Only humans and dragons were obsessed with these glittering gems. Mankind has always hoped to take more precious stones and gold coins from dragon’s nests, but the ultimate result was that the people themselves were looted by the dragons. But for thousands of years, mankind has never abandoned this lofty idea. Hai’an has been unable to understand what kind of mentality this was.

When Attlei put Hai’an back into the dome-shaped glass dome, she dropped her hand. The glass dome floated steadily in the air. She stood beside him, clasped her right hand on her left hand, and stood still.

Hai’an was a bit bored. He looked around and found that there were many plants under a dome like him floating around him. However, by contrast, Hai’an found that he was the smallest. Most of the other plants were mature, and unlike himself, they were not still germinating at all.

After a while, Attlei put a little yellow flower on Hai’an’s head. The flower petals swayed a few times before a ray of light came down. It was actually sunshine. When the light settled on Hai’an, he felt warm and comfortable. Was it the nature of plants to love sunshine? He couldn’t help shaking his leaves and staring at a group of unmoving plants.

Hai’an: ….

This body was still out of his control. He’d better be quiet.

In this building, besides Attlei, there were a lot of other humanoids coming in, except for a slightly different skin color and facial features they all looked the same. It looked like this was their natural skin color.

The humanoids all held glass domes in their hands, and they began to bring in plants like Hai’an. After that, a lot of strange things began to appear, some of them were oval eggs, some of them had patterns on them while some of them didn’t. But after a hatched egg came in, Hai’an no longer felt that they were just eggs. Some of them were like small dolls, all of which were cuter than Hai’an. Hai’an swears that he also saw a cloth doll while the rest were animals and creatures that Hai’an didn’t know. Some of them were soaked in a yellowish-green liquid, and they occasionally moved while a few of them were ramming about restlessly in their domes.

Hai’an finally saw a woman who could really be called human appear at the door. She was wearing a dress that hugged her curves and it had a slit that went all the way up, revealing snow-white thighs. The sound of her dark blue high-heeled shoes clacking against the floor kept approaching as she moved forward, followed by more than a dozen men, all white were wearing a uniform-tone suit. After the appearance of this woman, all the humanoids stopped and bowed deeply to her.

The woman satisfactorily inspected the room and said to these people, “Okay, you can go and get your own energy source.”

As long as the owner could sell Hai’an at this exhibition, he would not lose money. After all, this was the only seedling of trembling grass in the Goude Galaxy. The owner bought all the seeds of trembling grass in order to monopolize them. As a result, all of them were killed. Rare items were precious, besides, Freeport was never short of big spenders.

After they left, the crowd behind the woman dispersed and opened the domes one by one to examine each floating product.

Hai’an was looking around at the strange plants floating around him. Especially the dome on his left looked very similar to the one he just saw in the greenhouse with branches full of eyes.