CHAPTER 5

Audree

I look presentable because of my outfit, I don't look like a thief today because I'm not wearing a glooves or even a jacket because I'm with my mother.

We're walking with my Mama but we can't get close so we maintain a two meter distance between each other when suddenly someone pop infront of my mother.

I know that loud lady, she's our neighbour when you started a conversation with her she'll surely won't stop talking like a broken record.

Her voice is so irritating, maybe a person like her is what other called "chismosa"

I started walking and I'll gonna pass by them when that loud lady suddenly said.

"Ito na ba ang anak mo?" She ask and raise her hand like she gonna touch me.

But my mother immediately hit the hand of that loud lady.

The loud lady turn her head and look at my mother with confusion.

"May sakit sya. Hindi sya pwedeng hawakan" Mama said with a irritating voice.

"Anong sakit? Nakakahawa bah? Nako pag nalaman yan ng iba tiyak na kakatakutan ang anak mo. Mas mabuti sigur---" I cut her off.

"Can you please stop? Mind your own business okay? And stop talking nonsense" I said out of respect.

"Aba! Matapang ka ahh. Para kang walang sakit Ihja. Nako nako! Hindi ka pinalaki ng maayos ng Nanay mo" she said like she's one of my family and she's so disappointed.

"Bakit ikaw hindi ka lumaki" I said and I'm so proud of myself that I said a whole filipino sentence fluently.

"Abah! Ang sama mo" she said like she really is insulted about what I said.

"Okay fine. Let's stop this argument, I don't fight people who have a attitude like Ahma" i said while rolling my eyes.

"Sinong Ahma?" Tanong nya.

"Nothing" I said, I don't want to have a long argument with this loud lady.

I walk first then Mama follow me leaving that lady standing and angry.

The "Ahma" I'm pertaining is the old freak lady from the story of one of the famous authors in Wattpad.

I stopped walking when I hear my mother exhale with a disappointed sound.

I turn my head and look at her.

"You're being rude Audree. Your Dada won't like it" she said.

Because of what Mama said I realize that she's right, Dada won't like it.

"When you lost your Dada, you started to become like that. You want everything quite, black and blank. You started to hate everyone and everything" she said with a hurtful eyes.

I hate everyone except you Mama.

~~~