Righty

Name: Righty

Age: depends on any rp I do

Gender: male

Age for 18+ rps: 19-21

Age before death: 12

Name before death: Ronan

Sexuality: gay

Personality: kind, shy, kind of violent, doesnt talk a lot.

Occupation: he sings and plays the guitar.

Game: all and he has different versions.

Looks( fnaf ): black rabbit with a purple muzzle and purple feet with purple at the end of his fox tail. Orange cheeks, feet, and he has orange inside his ears.

Looks( other ): a boy with black hair and black rabbit ears coming out of his head. He has a dark purple tail and he always wears a purple hoodie. He wears black sweatpants and orange shoes. He will sometimes wear a red skirt if he feels like it. He has red headphones that he uses and he has a black phone. He almost always has his hood up. He hides his ears with his hood and he hides his tail with his jacket. He also can transform into an actual black fluffy rabbit. His ears are fluffy and so is his tail- :>

Likes: sweets, gore, creepy things, the dark, music, art, nice people, and fire.

Dislikes: healthy foods, bright lights, mean people, abusive parents, and water.

Mental problems/disorders/ect.: Has regular panic attacks at least twice a week. Major anxiety and paranoia. He also has depression and ADHD. He had major trust issues as well.

Backstory: Ronan was a normal child living a normal life. That was until he announced that he wanted to be gay to his family. They started hurting him...abusing him. His older brother would r@pe him. His older sister would force him to wear boy clothes instead of skirts. His dad used knives and close range sharp objects to hurt him. His mom used wips and guns to hurt him. After his parents killed him...he came back..but he was different. Its like he was giving a second chance to live. He doesn't live in a house though. He lives in the forest, a pizzeria(fnaf) or he just sleeps out on a sidewalk. Thats his backstory.

Just tell me if you want me to add turn ons and turn offs-
-Righty out×