Chapter 1: Little Garden

A while ago, on my way back home, I found an old antique looking pot. The lady who just threw it out as bulky waste, gave it to me for free. I figured out I can use it and plant little indoor plants in it as a symbol and lucky charm to reach my goal of having an own garden. I started with a small echeveria elegans and portulacaria afra in the center since it looks like a miniature tree. After a while of adding more plants and little accessories, it started to look like a little garden. My own little garden. I ended up decorating it like a little japanese garden. I even made a tiny path with small pieces of gravel.

A week after I finished my little garden and all the plants got used to their new home. I heard a little voice coming from the pot. It was late I've must be dreaming so I ignored it and went straight to bed. At two am I woke up because I forgot to close my window and was freezing. I closed the window and went back to bed, but the second I closed my eyes I heard that voice again. I got currious, my tiredness was blown away. I looked around, but couldn't find where it's coming from. There's only one place left I haven't looked yet.

With small steps I get closer, the voice gets louder. Maybe it's a bugging device from the north and someone needs my help? I get closer. I give my little garden an inspection but couldn't find any electronics. The only difference there was, is a stone of the path. It has a black circle which reminds of an Ensō. A moment when the mind is free. I wanted to pick it up, but as soon as I picked it up my body got heavy and the world got dark.My convivtions slowly comes back, I feel a cold stone under my face. Am I dead?