𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Anastasia Black exited the Malfoy fireplace, and froze as she heard soft sobs coming from the main living room.

Casting a dillusioning charm on herself she crept into th Living room and saw her mother, Narcissa Malfoy and Lucius Malfoy.

Narcissa Malfoy hugged her bestfriend and wiped her tears.

"She won't leave you for the Potters, I can promise you that," Narcissa murmurs. Anastasia felt her heart sink. Her mother and father were the only ones she showed true emotion around.

"B-but there her biological parents, they'll always be there," Aurelia sobbed.

"I'll always chose you over them," Anastasia said making herself known. Aurelia looked up and wiped her tears quickly, standing up. Narcissa and Lucius left the two of them.

"I'm sorry—" Aurelia started.

"Hey it's okay," Anastasia said bringing her mother into a hug. "I love you, come on, fathers worried sick," She chuckled.

Aurelia smiled softly and the two of them flooed back to Black Manor. Sirius turned to the two girls and brought his wife and daughter into his chest.

"I love you both and i'd never leave you for the Potters, ever," Anastasia murmured into her fathers chest. Sirius kissed her head and Aurelia smiled.

"I love you too," Aurelia said kissing her daughters cheek. Sirius grinned at his girls and they laughed at the goofy smile on his face.

sorry it's short! it's just a filler chapter!