Chapter 9 - A New Beginning

Storm's POV:

Our lips are touching. I'm kissing her. I'm KISSING Nashi. Her lips are so soft.. Her hair is so easy to run my fingers through. I never want this to end. She's not stopping me.. But what if she doesn't want this? What if she doesn't even love me back? I'm enjoying this, our first kiss. My lips aren't leaving hers as I move in front of her, moving my free hand to her waist. I pull her in closer. It's amazing. She's pulling me down, we end up falling, me on top.

Our lips seperate. I'm looking down at her. She's looking up at me, and not 2 seconds later she's reaching up and locking lips again. She does want this..

Nashi's POV:

He's kissing me.. He's embracing me.. Our kiss ends. But I don't want it to. I reach up, kissing him again and pulling him down onto me. This is my declaration to him. I love him.

He moves off me, gently seperating us, lying down next to me in my bed. "So you.. Do you.. Are we..?" I say quietly as I shy my face away slightly. I'm embarrassed, I shouldn't be though.

Storm's POV:

"Yeah.." I've told her. Now what? "I'm in love with you, Nashi.. I have been for a while.." I look at her gorgeous face, and I turn it back to me. "If you don't object, then you're mine. Only mine. I'll protect you, I promise. And I'll be yours." Bit forward. I'm nervous. I've never felt like this for anyone, so it's no surprise.

I kiss her forehead, hoping for a reply. "Of course I'm yours.." I'm glad to hear it from her. I look at her face once more, before kissing her lips again. It's irresistible.

Nashi and Storm's POV:

It's finally happened. This is a dream come true. Our love has turned from fantasy to reality at last.

I'll always be with you..

(Sorry for short chapter, continuation will be in chapter 10!)