A Rude Intrusion

His sexy smirk darkened, "Yes of course, but to do that well have to do it again...."

I glared at him, "Do what again?"
___________________________
A/N: Sorry I took long I'm sorry I've been busy with semester exams all this week and have benchmarks next week but who cares about that I'll quit talking now so on with the story~
()*:・゚

•Ciels's POV•

I stared at him confused and he grinned at me, "Master, I may be a bit pushy, but would you rather I show you than tell you?"

I sighed in frustration, "Just do it already Sebastian!"

I hated when I didn't know something, especially when it involved me, which sadly most of the time it did.

His grin widened, and it caught me off guard I was about to say something when he cut me off with a kiss. I was shocked and just stood there before I finally shoved him off, or at least tried. I remembered that he was a demon and that his strength outnumbered me in such a way that getting him off me was not an option or a possibility for that manner.

He finally stopped to give me a break for air. I glared at him and I could feel my face burning a bright red, but he only gave me that smile that tugged at my heart strings causing me to look away blushing.

What made it bad was the fact that I liked it, and what made it worse was that he knew I liked it. And then I remembered him saying 'do it again', but what did we even do the day before?! I had no idea and there was both excitement and a hint of fear inside me.

He looked at my confused face and spoke knowing what I was thinking, "Master, we did a lot more than just mere kissing, I would show you if you'd let me."

I blushed hard but nodded quickly. I wanted to know what else happened and a part of me hoped that it would be even more satisfying then the kiss I just received, of course I would never admit it though.

•Sebastian's POV•

I could see he wanted it and I had to stop myself from ripping that rather loose and very revealing nightshirt he always wore. I wanted to tear into him and make him scream my name once again, I knew what a sadist I was, but I couldn't care less. I loved him deeply, and it only grew stronger with every passing day.

Realizing we were still in the hall, I spoke giving him that devilish smile I knew that made him flustered, "Master, to do this, it will have to be in your room."

Seeing him nod shyly, we went to the room and I locked the door as he sat on his bed waiting nervously. His nervousness was so cute, I picked him up and sat him in my lap facing me. He was blushing and I kissed him again but softly this time.

I could see the master's face blushing madly as I rested my hands on his thigh and began to inch my way upwards ever so slowly. He shuddered at my touch but I could easily tell he was enjoying it and would want more.

•Ciel's POV•

I could feel his hand slowly come closer to me down there and my blush burned a bright red at what I was about to say, "Sebastian, just do it already." I could see his smirk and he pushed me down onto the bed and slowly unbuttoned my shirt and kissed and licked my neck leaving lovebites. I panted slightly at the feeling and laced my fingers through his hair and he began to move downwards. I gasped when he took in one of my nipples, sucking and biting and pinching and pulling the other one. I moaned as he switched giving the other the same treatment.

He than began to kiss down my stomach slowly and licked my navel and began to undo my pants and rubbed me slightly making me harder than I already was. His kisses went further down and licked the tip teasingly. I moaned a bit louder and grabbed his hair, pulling it.

He took me into his mouth and sucked roughly and I felt this odd feeling in my stomach. "Nng... S-Sebastian..." I could feel him smirk and just as I was to come, he pulled back and I glared out him.

He only smiled looking down at me and pulled off his clothes. I blushed when he caught me staring at his chest and his huge erect member, it was so big I blushed wondering if it would even fit. He seemed to guess what I was thinking and giving me that devilish grin that he knew made me want him even more.

He was about to kiss me when there someone tried to open the locked door but knocked loudly after it wouldn't open. I sighed but answered, "Who is it and what do you want?"

"Ohhh Cielllllll!!!!", a girly high pitched voice sang on the other side of the door. I looked around for clothes nervously and Sebastian found them and dressed me as he was already dressed.

I opened the door and looked annoyed at my fiancé, "Lizzie, why are you here?" She pouted, "I came here to see you, so let's have a party!"

I frowned hoping to change her mind, "Sorry but I'm very busy, so there won't be a ball."

She fake cried, "B-But I already decorated and everything and got you and me cute matching outfits..."

My eyes widened and I looked at Sebastian expecting him to get her to leave. He only smiled softly at me, which I returned with a glare. But I knew deep down inside even he was upset with the interruption, but that only built up the tension and I had a feeling that I wouldn't get much sleep tonight.

A/N: I'm sorry I decided to cockblock Sebastian cuz seriously why not? lol I better run away before he kills me oh an I'm still sorry on how late this is...