12

No one's POV

"Okay Jin, don't get mad" Yoongi starts while sweating, Jin looks at him with confusion laced in his eyes.

"What do you mean? did something happen to Jungkook? if you did anything i swear-" Jin get's cut off by Namjoon covering his mouth.

"Look, Jungkook is okay...he just kinda had an accident while we were at the theme park" Jimin says nervously as he looks at the fire in Jin's eyes, Jungkook looks at them and frowns, knowing what was about to happen.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Jin roars, causing Jimin and Yoongi to tremble and everyone looks at them in shock.

"H-He was on a ride a-and his seatbelt came off so he almost fell out.." Jimin replies with a shaky breath, they could see the veins popping out of Jin's neck which made them both gulp.

"YOU TWO ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLE! Aish... i don't know what to do with you both" Jin says, pacing back and forth. Yoongi looks at Jungkook and rushes over to him.

"Kookie.. your hyungs are so sorry for not doing anything w-" Yoongi gets cut off by Jin pushing him away and pulling Jungkook into a bone crushing hug.

"Kook-ah! did they hurt you? are you okay?" Jin says while checking Jungkook's body for wounds, making Jungkook giggle.

"Hyung I'm fine i promise" Jungkook smiles and gives Jin a peck on the lips, Jin takes Jungkook's hand and brings him over towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung, could you take Jungkook up to your room? I need to have a talk with Jimin and Yoongi" Jin says, glaring at Jimin and Yoongi that are trembling.

"Okay hyung!" Taehyung says happily and grabs Jungkook's hand then drags him up to his room, Jin starts to walk over to Jimin and Yoongi.

"So boys.. what do you have to say for yourself?"

*1 hour later*

"....And that's why you have to take better care of Kookie! he could of died you imbeciles!" Jimin and Yoongi nod their heads.

"good.. now im going to start on dinner!" Jin says and makes his way into the kitchen only to pop his head out seconds later.

"Oh.. and don't let Namjoon in the kitchen, i don't want there to be another fire" Jin rolls his eyes and strolls back into the kitchen, leaving Jimin and Yoongi sat on the couch.

"Im going to see what Taehyung and Jungkook are doing" Yoongi says blankly as he makes his way up the stairs, he finds Taehyung's room and bursts the door open.

Jungkook is sleeping on Taehyung's lap as Taehyung plays with his hair, this made Yoongi jealous, very jealous.

"Yah! what are you doing?!" Yoongi growls which made Taehyung glare at him as Jungkook starts moving in his sleep.

"Yah! don't wake him up you idiot!" Taehyung whisper shouts and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Whatever.. he's still mine anyways" Yoongi huffs which made Taehyung laugh.

"He's not your's, he belongs to everyone! we've been over this for fucks sake! just let us be yoongi" Taehyung says quietly which causes Yoongi to leave the room slowly.

Yoongi makes his way downstairs while grumbling angrily to himself which causes Jimin to snap his head round to look at him.

"Whats wrong Yoongi?" Jimin says in confusion as Yoongi sits down beside him while huffing.

"Jungkook is on Taehyung's lap! i wanted that to be me!" Yoongi shouts as he kicks over a chair.

"It could of been if we weren't so irresponsible, you could of had Jungkook all to yourself!" Jimin teases which causes Yoongi to growl.

"Shut up you muppet! I just want Jungkook to kiss me again..." Yoongi looks down with a sad expression plastered on his face.

"Look..he's your boyfriend too why don't you just ask him for a kiss when he wakes up?" Jimin giggles at Yoongi's stupidity.

"You're right... I'll just wait till he gets up" Yoongi smiles and pats Jimin on the back.

"Dinner's ready!"

(A/N- Sorry for the slow updates! ive been very busy with school work but i hope to upload more frequently soon)