Overprotective and Jealous

Summary: Louis makes a new friend at College and they work on a project at Harry and Louis house.

"Hi." A voice beside Louis says.

Louis turns to see a boy with dyed blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was actually pretty cute, but not really Louis type. Besides, he dating one of the most amazing boys ever. Harry Styles!

"Hi. Who are you?" Louis asks confused.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Niall Horan." Niall says holding his hand out.

"Louis Tomlinson." Louis says shaking Nialls hand.

The two grew very close during the day and by the last lesson, they were besties.

It was 5 minutes until the end if the day and the two were sitting in History.

"Ok, I want you guys to pair up and work with this person for a project due in 2 weeks. I want you to write a 2000 word essay on Nazi Germany, concentration camp, blackout and finally a summary. I want each of you to write a 1000 words each and then put it together." Their teacher explains.

Louis and Niall look at each other and nod, indicating they want to go in partners with each other.

"Anyways, have a good weekend." The teacher says and everyone leaves.

"Wanna start this project tonight at mine?" Louis asks.

"Ok." Niall says smiling.

"Cool, come on." Louis says and the two walk out of the school and over to Louis car.

They climb in and drive home, jamming out to the latest chart music playing on the radio.

Once they arrive at Louis and Harry's house, they climb out and head inside.

"Ok, so my boyfriend wont be home until 4.30pm, so we have like an hour of peace and quiet." Louis says laughing at the end.

Niall laughs too and nods. He follows Louis upstairs and into Louis and Harry's bedroom. They sit on the bed, cross legged and pull out their History books and pencil case out of their backpacks.

"I'll get some paper and my laptop." Louis says getting of the bed and rushing out of the room.

A few minutes later, he comes be with like 50 sheets of lined paper and his laptop. He put the items on the bed and then climbed in too, sitting cross legged again.

"Ok, I'll write the summary and the blackout and you write about Nazi Germany and the concentration camps ok?" Louis asks and Niall nods.

They begin their work. It was pretty hard, but they managed to get the correct facts needed, thanks to Google and their notes in the exercise books.

After an hour of hard work, the door downstairs opened.

"Harry!" Louis yells happily and getting off the bed and running downstairs.

Louis jumps into Harry's arms and Harry catches him chuckling and hugging his baby.

"Hi, my little Boobear." Harry says kissing Louis cheeks making him giggle adorable.

"Hi." Louis says hugging Harry tighter.

"Who's that?" Harry asks as he puts Louis down.

Louis looks over to see Niall standing on the stairs watching the two in awe.

"Oh, I'm Niall, me and Louis are partners and we're doing our History project together." Niall explains smiling.

"Yeah, we're best friends. We'll be upstairs if you need us." Louis says smiling and getting ready to leave.

"Well, I'm gonna sit with you guys while you do this project." Harry declares pulling Louis closer to his front by his shoulders.

"Um, ok." Louis says shrugging.

The three walk upstairs, Harry holding Louis small hand tightly, but not too tight, because he doesnt want to hurt him.

They enter their bedroom and Niall, Louis and Harry sit on the bed together. Harry made Louis sit on his lap, while Niall sat beside them.

"Have you done the Concentration camp yet?" Louis asks.

"Nearly." Niall replies.

"Ok, well I've finished the blackout, now I'm gonna do the summary." Louis says as he grabs his laptop to type up everything he planned.

Meanwhile, Harry was sitting there with Louis on his lap. He was so jealous right now. Normally, he and Louis would be cuddling, but instead, theres a random blonde kid at their house working on a project with his baby.

At 6.15pm, Niall had to go home for dinner. They didnt live far from each other, which was good. Niall only lived a street away from him!

"Bye, Lou." Niall says smiling.

Bye Ni-" Louis was about to say when Harry cut him off.

"What did you just call him?" Harry asks through gritted teeth.

"What do you mean?" Niall asks worriedly.

"Did you just call my Louis 'Lou'?" Harry asks angrily.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." Niall says worriedly.

"Leave." Harry says angrily and Niall runs off home as Harry closes the front door.

"Hazzie, why would you do that?" Louis asks crossing his arms and pouting adorably.

"I dont want him to call you 'Lou.' That's what I call you." Harry says.

Louis just rolls his eyes and tries not to smile. Louis loves when Harry calls him 'Lou.'

"I love you." Louis says holding his arms out.

"I love you too." Harry says picking Louis up and hugging him tightly.

They spend the rest of the evening cuddling and eating a pizza they ordered.

Word count: 896

I love the idea of Harry being jealous and overprotective lol. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!