Rules

Now here comes the dreaded...um fun part, the rules! Don't forget to abide by them or else the Kraken...well you will follow the rules right?😊

Participant rules:-

😱Follow your hosts Iambeastofhell     &  TheFantasycommunity . Don't unfollow later, its extremely rude & you shall be banned from all future awards. Also follow your judge of your genre. 

😱You must add this book to your public and private reading list to get all the notifications. 

😱 Only English entries accepted. 

😱Give a shoutout of the awards on your message board. We want a lot of contestants, right?

😱No bribing, abusing or being rude or threatening fellow participants or judges via pm or any other means. If you do so, you shall be expelled from the awards.

😱The password is Frankenstein doesn't have a brain.

😱 Tag some of your friends who you think might be interested in these awards. We want it to reach out to more creatures of the night.

😱Only one book per person so choose your best book.

😱Minimum 5 chapters must be there in your book.

😱 Books with more than 3k reads will not be accepted.

Rules for judges:-

☠️ Follow Iambeastofhell  and the community account TheFantasycommunity  .

☠️Don't accept bribes or threats. 

☠️ Give a shoutout on your message board.

☠️Tag some people who you think might be interested.

☠️Add this book to your public and private reading list to receive the latest updates.

☠️ Password is Give Dracula a sun screen.