The Talk

After we kissed I felt sparks everywhere exploding in my body like fireworks.

The rest of the night was a bit awkward but Tony just took me home and I went to bed.

But I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss and if it actually meant anything to him.

I don't wanna talk to him about it I'm scared I'm nervous I'm all over the place. But I soon manged to get to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone pinging.

Tony

Morning beautiful

Morning Tony

We need to talk

Um ye okay

I'll pick you up at 10am and we can go to the park to talk

Okay bye

Oh great I know exactly what he wants to talk about. I'm not ready to basically confess my feelings to him because I know he won't feel the same way.

Anyway it's 9am so Ive got to get ready fast.

I jumped out of bed and got into the shower.

Once out the shower it was 9:30 so I got dressed and went downstairs and grabbed an apple and started to eat it.

Once I finished my apple I put the core in the bin and sat on the sofa and posted on Instagram.

@y/n

Liked by @tonylopez, @miahayward and 4,098 more Caption:moring luvs❤️Comments:@tonylopez: morning beautiful😍

Caption:moring luvs❤️
Comments:
@tonylopez: morning beautiful😍

@addisonre:morning bebe😊

@fan: morning!

Load more......

5 minutes later there was a knock and the door.

I went to open it and saw Tony standing the other side. It was still a bit awkward between eachother.

"hey" tony said shyly

"hi" I said back.

"um you wanna go" he said still looking down.

"ye let's go" I said grabbing my phone and walking out the door.

Tony opened my car door like userall then got in himself.

Tony started driving us to the park and he seemed really nervous.

"why you so nervous" I said putting my hand on top of his and holding it gently.

"oh um me no I'm not nervous" tony said not even looking at me.

Yep. He's definately nervous. Il l just hold his hand the rest of the way. I mean I'm not complaining. Have you seen his hands the are so muscular and perfect.

We soon arrived at the park and we got out and sat down on a bench.

We were both nervous so we were both looking down at our laps playing with our hands.

We were like this for about 5 minutes intil Tony finally spoke up.

"listen um we need to talk about what happened last night" tony said still looking down.

I looked up at him.

"listen if that kiss was just a mistake and it didn't mean anything that's fine oka-" I said but got cut off by tony.

"no no no you see that's were you have me all wrong" tony said also looking up at me now.

"what do you mean" I said confused.

"that kiss did mean something to me it meant alot to me" Tony said looking me in the eyes.

I didn't know what to say I was speachless. Did I just find out my crush likes me.

"listen I like you okay and alot when we first started this fake dating thing it was just to get back at jessica but then I realised what an amazing, kind, sweet person you are and I fell for you" tony said grabbing my hands.

"i I I don't know what to say Tony I I like you too" I said holding his hand back and looking him in the eyes.

"so will you be my real girlfriend not my fake one my real one" he said laughing slightly.

"yes" is all I could say before Tony pulled me in for a kiss.

Obviously I kissed him back. I'm so happy I actually have a boyfriend that's not fake and that I think I actually love. But it's too soon to know yet.

As we pulled away we looked into eachtohers eyes and that same spark was there again.

I didn't know what to say I was so happy so I just jumped onto tonys lap and hugged him.

"aww princess" tony said in awe at my reaction.

He gripped my back tighter than he ever had before and kissed my cheek again and again and again.

"okay okay enough" I said putting my hand in his face to stop him kissing me.

"awwe come on princess let me show you some lovveeee" tony whined pouting.

"im sorry" i said looking down.

"awe princess why you sorry" tony said giving me a hug.

"im just scared" I said pulling away from the hug.

"scared of what" tony said.

"im scared I've never been in a relationship before I've never had sex before I've never done any of these things before and im scared ill do something wrong or make you upset or-" I got cut off by tony.

Tony put his fingers on my chin lifting it up to look at him.

" listen princess you don't need to worry or be scared you are perfect I'm not dating you because I think you will be good at sex or anything I'm dating you for you okay youe smile your laugh your personality your everything" tony said looking me in the eyes.

I didn't respond just hugged him and he hugged back.

"atleast now I can actually teach you some things and If your worried about being bad don't worry with me your teacher. Damn you'll be good on no time" toyn said being cocky.

"dont get ahead of yourself" I said laighing

A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Words: 954