0.8

SOFIA. a vinnie hacker fanfic

"give me one good honest kiss and i'll be alright"

✎ᝰ┆sofia's pov.

time skip 2 weeks

"have you talked to angela?" emily asked, leaning on the locker next to mine.

"nope, her and kio are happy and i don't want to intervene" i stated, while taking out my notebook from my locker.

"you are too nice, i would've dragged her snake ass already." she said making both of us laugh.

"i would too but i don't want more problems with her." i said making her nod her head.

"how are you and vinnie? you guys are always hanging out now!" she said making me laugh.

"we're just friends, nothing else" i said making her roll her eyes. "what?" i proceeded to ask.

"we both know you caught feelings" she said with a proud smile.

"i have to go" i said, leaving to my class.

"hey sof" lucas said, making me smile.

"hey" i said, before taking my seat next to him and making a small talk.

30 minutes in class vinnie enters making the teacher roll her eyes.

"sorry, i'm late" vinnie said making me slight smile.

"mr.hacker, this is your third time being late to my class this month. may i ask why you're late today?"
Mrs.smith said making the class go quiet.

"i was talking to my baseball coach." he said, as he made eye contact with me.

"okay whatever, sit down" she said making him slight smile before taking his assigned seat.

"i just saw kio and angela arguing!" lucia said, before sitting at our cafeteria table.

"angela was like screaming, i literally got second hand embarrassment for kio." she continued with a laugh.

"i knew they weren't gonna last" i said before placing a grape in my mouth.

"oh shit angela's coming to the table" sydney said making me turn and look at angela.

"sofia" angela said loudly grabbing the attention of people, including vinnies table.

"yeah?" i asked, before looking at kio who was coming inside the cafeteria.

"did you sleep with kio?" she asked making me burst out laughing.

"you become a homie hopper and suddenly think i'm one too?" i asked, feeling a sting on my left cheek.

she slapped me.

"watch who u call a homie hopper, whore" she said before walking away.

I soon stood up from the table before grabbing her hair and throwing her to the floor while punching her face repeatedly.

i ain't letting no bitch slap me.

"sofia stop!" i heard vinnie yell trying to stop me.

soon a circle of students was forming around us fighting. I keep punching her face receiving some scratches and punches back from angela.

"yo no se quien coño te dijo a ti que la violencia va primero sofia!" my mother screamed.

'i don't know who the fuck told you that violence comes first sofia!'

"i'm sorry okay, i just got mad!" i said while leaning on the backseat staring at the window.

"sofia that's no excuse to pull a fight, you should've just walked away." she said while rolling her eyes.

"i would look like a pussy if i didn't fight back." i said.

"what are you going to tell your soccer coach?" she
asked.

"i don't know..." i said before grabbing my phone and checking snap.

everyones story were videos of the fight.

i'm screwed.

"give me your phone. you're grounded." she said as i passed my phone to her while whining.

"but there's a halloween party on Thursday!" i said making my mom roll her eyes.

"you're not going, period." my mom said before turning the radio on.

"how long am i going to be grounded for?" i asked.

"i mean you are suspended for 3 days? so you're grounded for arouna a week or 2 with no phone. simple." she said making me whine more.

⁺◟authors note. . . ︎ꜜ

this chapter is kinda boring ngl.
hope you guys had a nice day! thank you for 2.3k reads!

original: 12/06/20
edited: 06/09/21