i love you 3000 | 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄

꒰宝贝﹆ꜜ꒱
⊰ .⃗ [♡].[♡].[♡] ⸙. ͎۪۫
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
george x male reader

[🎐] plot, george and
y.n go on a sea trip a
nd george is having a
anxiety attack [🎐]

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
⊰ .⃗ [♡].[♡].[♡] ⸙. ͎۪۫

[ baby take my hand ]

— 𝐘.𝐍 look's over at his boyfriend, he
was shaking, he was standing atleast three ft. away from the railing y.n and leaning on. he hastily move's closer towards the boy, his panicked state is quickly caught onto. y.n runs over to him, hugging him tightly.

[ i want you to be my husband ]

"what's wrong? are you afraid of the water.?" he says, bringing george to his chest' being taller than him. "yeah.. and there's a lot of people inside, and-and i couldn't find you! or nick, or dream-" george said, panicking more, squeezing y.n and pushing his face into his chest. rubbing george's back as he sobbed into his chest. "shhhh,, it's okay george.. i'm sorry for leaving you earlier, you shouldn't have to feel this way." y.n mumbled, his sunhat slightly flowing with the wind as they both stood in silent, listening to the calm waves from the water below the boat flow.

[ 'cause you're my iron man ]

"n.n... i love you, so much." george said, lifting his face from the males chest, his watery, puffy red eyes locking onto yours. the bow he had tied to his hair, slowly blowing in the wind. y.n grabbed his chin, as they locked eyes with each other, bringing their lips closer together. george let out a light squeak, but slowly kissed back. "i love you too, george." y.n said happily.

[ and ]

george let go of the hug, backing up and punching y.n in the arm quite harshly. "owh! what the hell george-" y.n whined, holding his arm in pain. "next time don't leave me! i was so scared that you'd gotten thrown off the ship." george complained, locking hands with y.n as they both moved towards their shared room inside of the very pretty ship.

[ " i love you៸៸ 3000- "🎐]

⊰ .⃗ [♡].[♡].[♡] ⸙. ͎۪۫
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
˗ˏˋ再见❊ᬼ buh-bye!