Chapter 1

In totally different dimension we can see Fujimaru siblings, Ritsuka and Rika and rest of their Servants which they summoned before they came here.

In front of them stood Goetia, 72 Demon Gods combined as one and Beast I. Before he appeared at the end of Fifth Singularity where he easily crushed Servants who helped them and introduced himself as King Solomon. But right now they were in this dimension which is called Ars Paulina or The Grand Temple of Time which is actually a Reality Marble.

 But right now they were in this dimension which is called Ars Paulina or The Grand Temple of Time which is actually a Reality Marble

Right now Goetia was mocking them

Right now Goetia was mocking them. When they arrived to location where he was, they all tried to fight him, but couldn't even scratch him. Some of them were even crying. Why? When Goetia used Noble Phantasm Ars Almadel Salomonis, Mashu sacrificed herself to protect them and was vaporized, leaving only her shield still standing.

''...It's over. It ended just like I'd imagined.'' Said Goetia while some wept, but no one cried more than Ritsuka and Rika.

''We are invincible. As long as Solomon's Grand Temple of Time exists, the 72 Demon Gods can't perish. Your fleeting life, struggles of the Heroic Spirits, all of it is meaningless... Reloading the Third Noble Phantasm. You can all die together, but I suppose should give you one last chance to strike at me. At the very last, I understand how you feel. Do it in memory of Mashu Kyrielight. Strike me with those frail human fists of yours and then die.'' Proclaimed Goetia.

''NOTHING would make me happier!!!'' Shouted out Ritsuka in anger with tears going down his eyes.

''Wait, wait ,wait. Calm yourself a little Ritsuka.'' Said suddenly male voice and all could hear walking. All turned towards source of voice and they were shocked upon seeing who was there. It was a man they all knew very good.

It was Doctor Naruto Archaman, current commander of Chaldea after previous one Olga Marie Animusphere was killed. He was man who looked like he was 20 with blonde and red hair, wearing outfit of doctor (What Romani is wearing), and man in whom some women like Raikou, Musashi, Scathach, Florence, Arturia (Lancer), Gilgamesh, Ozymandias and others were in love with after meeting over holograph, and spending a lot of time in Chaldea getting to know each other.

''A suicidal move isn't your style. Try to save strength for now.'' Said Naruto with kind smile on his face.

''Doctor...?'' Said Rika in confusion seeing the one who she and her twin considered elder brother figure.