Author's Note

THIS WILL BE WRITTEN AFTER MY OTHER BOOK 'MR. BILLIONAIRE'S FIORE'.

Hey guys,

Thank you so so much for trying 'Freak to Chic'. Please go check out my other book too if you haven't already. It's called 'Mr Billionaire's Fiore'. You can find it on my profile.

This is only my second book so I just wanna to previously apologise if there are errors or mistakes. I'm still just a beginner and learning to become a better writer. Please can you just put a comment next the mistake so I can correct it if that isn't too much trouble. This is unedited too so please read this at your own risk.

This book is not mature and is based of my imagination. It's only made for enjoyment purposes and all fictional. There will be some swearing and strong topics like abuse so if you don't feel comfortable then please don't read it. If any of you are going through any of this, please go see someone you trust or even just pm me. No one and I mean no one should go through that all alone. No matter who you are everyone needs a little help sometimes. I am open to talk and give you advice if you want.

I would love for you all to give your opinions on my book and tell me what you think of it. Please don't be a silent reader! Some constructive feedback would be nice too. I really want to grow as a writer so that would really help. I would really appreciate it if you guys could vote and comment.

The writing is all mine so please do not copy it. However, the pictures and songs do not belong to me in any shape or form. If you see anyone that has used my work, please send me a pm about it. This is exclusively just on Wattpad and on no other app/website.

Please add this book to your personal library so you get notified every time I update. If you have any questions, just pm me! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for updates! Btw I follow back all my readers. Hope y'all enjoy the book :)

aditixh xoxo