03. Swim Team

Thank fuck, thank fuck. He's given me swim shorts. The trunks were in use. I prefered swimming in trunks for ease but with them making you look hard, not happening. Not to meantion Bryan, we were in the same swim class. And if I look hard, I wouldn't want to actually be hard. A stare from Bryan would make me hard in an instant- I'm allergic to apples.

"Ready?" Bryan says as he stepped out of one of the stalls in nothing but trunks. Damn.

"Yeah," I replied with my eyes wide open and my jaw reaching the ground. Well not literaly but let's just put it in terms tha I enjoyed what I saw- fuck no.

"Just admit that you like what you see," He smirks placing his tee shirt in his duffel bag.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the swim goggles and towel he had given me and walked to the door with 'pool' labelled on and several rules. I stepped out to see the ppol, it was massive. Hopefully Bryan's dick was big- not now.

The pool was olympic size and I haven't swam in a month or even do any physical exercises. Unless you count walking up the stairs, that'd be awesome. I walked over to the benches and layed my items down. Picked up a swim cap and stretched it over my head. I was having troubles considering my hair was long and my hands were shit.

"Lemme help you," Someone offers and I looked up to see Bryan, taking the cap from my hands.

He gestured for me to bow down a bit so he can stretch it over my head. So I did, and I couldn't help but stare at the little bump of his trunks. Damn you trunks!

"There ya go," He says as he finishes.

I, sadly had to look up again. Insert sad emoji.

Ok that was really gay.

He chuckled before putting his cap on. The cap was like a condom for my head. Put by Bryan. My day just got a whole shit-load better.

I was soon on the diving platform, along with Bryan on my right side and other boys who weren't hot. Honestly. Which is good, but I can't help but stare at Bryan's biceps.

Coach, who happens to be Bryan's dad, blew the whiste and we all dove off. I gotta say, Bryan was fast. But not fast enough.

~~~

I pushed myself out of the pool with my 'strong' arm muscles. I ended up landing on my stomach instead of being able to immediately get up on both feet. I had been the fastest in all strokes the whole session and I could say the coach was shocked.

"Davies! I need to talk to you after changing." He announces as I dried myself with the towel.

"Sure," I said and took off my cap and went into the changing rooms.

I wanted to be one of those clihé girls who purposely avoided a guy in one of those cheeky romantic comedies. I took a quick shower and rinsed my shorts. I hung it up inside the bathroom before putting my clothes back on again.

Bryan was soon packing his bag beside me. I sped up my packing, ended with me throwing everything inside. As I was about to go out to speak to coach, Bryan grabbed my arm.

"Pretty sure dad's going to get you into the team. Stick with me and I'll keep you alive." He winks and lets go of my arm. I walked out of the changing rooms.

"Coach Stevens?" I greeted him as he approached his office.

"Oh yes Warren, you probably know this already but due to your marvellous performance today, I'd like to welcome you into the team. Unless you don't want to...and I don't see a reason why not," He explains.

"Uhm, I don't see why not either." I replied.

"Well great, welcome to the team. We have practice every tuesdays after shool hours and thursday mornings. And bring your kit next time." He winks and walks into the office.

Morning practices? Seriously? Ice cold bro! And why? That means I'll have to be with Bryan more. And I've decided to avoid him. He makes me gay and I'm not gay and I'll never be. I don't mind LGBTs, just that it's out of my league. And can never imagine myself gay.

"So congratulations? You can take the locker beside mine. Or you can take mine. I know how much you want 69-" He teases but I cut him off.

"Shut up," I coaxed and walked to the staircase.

"See you in maths class!" I hear him yell.

Then I tought, we could possibbly not be in the same class right? And there he was at the back of the room casually sitting down with an empty seat and him gesturing for me to take it. Oh boy.