day 1-chosen one (2019)

*deep, deep sigh* - on either side means strikethrough. 

Lizzie told me to keep a diary or journal or whatever, so here I am. Not sure if this will actually do me any good. Lizzie said she read something about it--something about therapy patients using notebooks to write about stuff. It feels weird, but I told her I'd give it a chance. I don't know where to start. The beginning, I guess. In the Underland, I was special. They all called me the Warrior, because I -was supposed- fought in their war. I fought in their war and went on quests to save the Underland. I still remember a lot of it -I don't think I can ever forget- I try not to let it bother me too much, but that's probably not good. The very first time I went down there, -I was so scared,- I had to save my dad from giant rats. He was so, so sick. He's doing better now, but he still gets nightmares. When we see each other in the kitchen in the middle of the night, I never say anything. I thought I had gone crazy when I first went down there, if it wasn't for Boots. I worry about her. I don't know if I want her to forget (even though she probably will), or remember so we can still have that. There were all these animals that could talk. Cockroaches and rats at first, but then there were spiders and mice and everything else. I met Luxa. -I wonder if she misses me.- I miss her. I know she's doing a good job down there, though. I'm not really sure how to talk about all of this. I'll write more tomorrow.