xxvii

you got the group a large table. you and melissa went to order for the group since the rest of the nekoma team are incompetent teenagers with the mental age of a two year old.

the food shortly arrived and everyone began eating their victory meals. you sat next to kuroo, melissa on your other side. you ate your stinky wendys fries in peace. the others were quite loud and you had no idea how they had the energy to be so loud and annoying after a difficult match against nohebi.

you decided to pay thanks to your thieving of your dad's credit card like a boss. you watched the others laugh and joke. you cracked a smile, feeling tired yourself even though all you did was cheer violently in the stands with melissa and akane. you yawned, leaning on kuroo as you continued your large wendys fries. "you tired, y/n?" kuroo asked as he flicked a fry at yamamoto.

you snorted at his antics before replying, "yeah."

"we can have our date tomorrow," he said through a mouthful.

"close your mouth when you're chewing," you said, your eyes not leaving your phone.

"pay attention to me." he whined.

"no." you said, leaning into him further.

"y/n!!!! can you kiss kuroo?" akane said.

"ew no."

"PWEASEEEEE!!!"

"no."

"please y/n?" kuroo said, tugging on your sleeve.

"i don't like pda." you said jokingly. "plus there's like...tons of people here. that's kinda weird."

"can i get a goodnight kiss then?"

"if you behave on the way home," you said, glancing up at the team. "anyways, are you guys finishing up? it's getting late."

"let me just shove this burger up my ass then—" yamamoto said casually.

"eXCUSE ME WHAT?" you shouted, choking on your drink.

"THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!" yaku said, slapping the back of yamamoto's head.

"oH shIT—SORRY AKANE—"

"you idiot." you mumbled.

kuroo did his stupid hyena laugh.

"stop flicking fries at kuroo, yamamoto. you too kuroo. stop with the fry flicking."

"what are you? my mom?" kuroo said mockingly.

"now i am." you said, patting the top of his head. "now behave like a good boy or you're not getting a goodnight kiss."

"this is blackmail."

"this is the real world, kuroo."