Introduction / trailer!!!

Hello everyone! This is a trailer for a book that I'm thinking of doing in the future! However that future might be quiet a bit away so don't expect anything yet! however if you follow me, then you'll see me keeping you all posted on what I'm doing! Until then enjoy the pre-view!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

In the beginning there was two souls.

Yang
The light.

And Yin
The Dark.

For millions of years the two co-existed.
In a never ending cycle of Life giving Death countless gifts.

"My puppy! Please don't leave me!"

"I don't want to leave you master!"

"Wha?-"

"Don't worry."
The entity said to the soul of the dog.

"I'll take care of you now ok?"

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Who the hell are you!?"

"Your People call me the reaper i suppose."

"Get the hell away from me!"

In pity, Yin's eyes softened as she producing a calming and gentle aura.

"It's ok to be afraid. Just look up please."

The man, did so still in hesitation but soon stared in awe as the sun setting has never looked so beautiful.

"Come with me, and you can be forever at peace."

The man hesitated looking at the mist that reached toward him. However he soon went into shock as the mist turned into a hand. But not any hand from a girl the man knew. It was his wife.

"Yuna? Is it really you?"

Although it wasn't who he thought it was.

And despite Yin being known as the root of all evil.

She still smiled as the man took her hand as he followed the now illusion of his dead wife into the sanctuary where all souls go to be in peace.

"Even though I am sad when they go. I know that they are in good hands. Thank you Yin."

Yin smiled as she looked over her shoulder at the beautiful white light entity being Yang.

"It's my pleasure... Yang."

For centuries since the arrival of life the two worked together in harmony.

Yang using her powers to create humanity, peace, and life.

While Yin allowed the souls to travel to her realm where peace was all they'll know until reincarnated.