𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

ATEEZ - INCEPTION 0:21 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

ATEEZ - INCEPTION
0:21 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

It's been an hour since Taehyung started focusing on his work,leaving Jungkook sitting on the couch in boredom.

Standing up from his seat,the brown haired male walk toward the door but stop once he heard the CEO's voice.

"Bun,don't.I'll be mad if you leave this room."and in someway Jungkook walk back to his seat and flop himself down on the couch with a huff.He hate the fact that Taehyung still has so much affect on him which doesn't help the situation one bit.

Taehyung sigh before pick his phone up and dial Hansik's number,keeping his eyes on Jungkook's small figure.

'Hello boss'

"Where are you?"

'I'm at the lobby boss,Do you need anything?"

"Then go to miss Y/N's shop and buy the sweets there,you know Jungkook's favorite right?You've always accompany him there."

'Uh...y-yeah boss'Hansik's voice was shaky.Going to that shop is like inviting himself to hell.Last time he went there to thank her for helping Jungkook,the girl scolded the hell out of him.Saying how him and his boss better treat Jungkook well or she won't hesitate to throw hands.

"Hurry up,Jungkook is glaring at me now probably hungry." Taehyung said with small chuckle but the person on the other side could only shiver in fear.

'Alright,boss if you won't see me the next ten minutes tell Mingyu to go there and bring back my corpse'

Luckily,Hansik returned seven minutes later with a bag full of colorful sweets in his hands.

"Aren't you going eat baby?These are all your favorite." Taehyung asked sweetly,it was like he's talking with a little baby and not a grown up man.

Taehyung sigh when Jungkook still doesn't touch any of them.He know the exact reason why.All of those was bought by his money and Jungkook doesn't want to have anything to do with him.

Jungkook stand up once again,intended to go outside for fresh air but huff in annoyance once he look at his outfit.

This goddamn pink pajamas!!!

Fuck this I'm going!

But before he could leave the room Taehyung was quick to grab his wrist,stopping him from doing so.

"Bun,I already told you,you're not leaving."the older stated calmly before pull the younger toward his desk,his grip was firm but not enough to hurt the younger of course.

Jungkook keep hitting him,scratching even,which didn't seem to bother the CEO one bit as he's still pulling him.

At last Taehyung managed to sit on his black swirling chair with Jungkook on his lap,continuing his work as if nothing happened.

Jungkook huff annoyed.An adorable pout make its present on his pinkish lip,he start hitting the older's chest then,thinking he'd let him go by doing so.

Nah,he ended up exhausted himself and lean on Taehyung's broad chest.He know Taehyung was enduring the pain in order to keep him in his embrace,the older keep coughing from time to time but his hold never loosen.And the said male upon getting no more attack from the smaller,look down at him then smiling fondly.

At least he's in my arms right now

He'd occasionally steal kisses from the brown haired male which Jungkook was too exhausted to stop or mayhap he also enjoys the kiss. ;)

Jungkook ended up fall asleep in the older 's arms and Taehyung smile,lean down to leave yet another sweet peck on his forehead.

"I love you,my beautiful little angel."Taehyung couldn't stop himself from staring at the beautiful male in his arms,thinking of all the decisions he has made.If he chose to stop all those evil plan or maybe if he chose to run after the younger that night they're probably happy together by now and Jungkook doesn't have feel those immense pain both physically and mentally.

It was lunch time then,Taehyung was planning on taking Jungkook to the restaurant on the first floor,at first he wanna order it to his office but immediately changed his mind when he saw the scary yet adorable glare from his bunny.Jungkook is like a ticking bomb right now and Taehyung can't risk his life.

The score that was trying so hard to get in order to gain back the trust from Jungkook immediately crashing down once the door of his office open revealing no other than Minji(Chu:I forgot her name!!)

"Hi Tae."come the fake sickeningly sweet voice.

"And who is this boy?Wait he's the boy that night.What are you still doing here hasn't he dumped you already?"

"Yes,already get dumped." Taehyung said calmly and Jungkook could feel his heart break,tear is welling up his pretty doe eyes.

"See!leave now what are you still doing here?"

"I mean you Minji.I already dumped you!now get the fuck out of my office before I call the security guard."

"You can't do this to me Tae!"Minji's face turned red from embarrassment but Taehyung still give no damn.

"Can do,will do.Now leave." man,that intimidating glare is enough to scared the hell out of the girl,quickly she left the room.

Way to ruin his chance of getting forgiveness.

......Hi

Edited:write ur ending here I wanna here if any of you have the same ending like mine.