t w e l v e

"Sit up Straight" "Introduce yourself." "Don't eat too much" "Look like your happy" 

"Y/n! Your gorgeous!" Hermione says fixing y/n's hair. "Look at you!" Y/n says. 

They finish up getting ready, until a note is slipped under the door.

Meet me in the potions classroom at 9..I miss you. She quickly put the note away so Hermione could not see it. "Blaise needed homework answers." Y/n sighs and laughs. Hermione nods and laughs with her. 

"It's 5:45, ready to go." Hermione says clutching onto her purse. Y/n wasn't ready to see all of her parent's friends and coworkers. She wasn't ready to talk to her parents for the whole 5 hours. 

Y/n holds onto the note. She had a strong feeling it was Draco. She left with Hermione. 

The girls meet up with Harry, Ron and Cedric. Ron walks up to Hermione and complements her. They walk away has hermione giggles.

Harry was called over by Cho. While Y/n was looking over at Harry, Someone grabbed her hand. Cedric took her hand and kissed it with his soft lips. "You look beautiful tonight." 

"Thank you, You clean up pretty nice as well." 

Cedric was Y/n's date. Just like the Yule ball, they went as friends. Y/n takes Cedrics arm and walked over to the main dining room. 

Passing through the crowd of people, she smells familiar smell. It was a sweet smell of vanilla and apples. Then there he was. 

Draco stood there leaning up against a pole. He was wearing his signature all black suite and his hair had a little wave to it. Suddenly, he stood up strait fixing his suit when he saw Y/n. 

Draco eyes widened when he saw how amazing Y/n looked. He regretted everything at this moment. He couldn't understand what he was feeling in this split second of time. His body was filled with energy and overwhelmed. 

He didn't care about anything around him until he saw Cedric appear from the crowd and immediately disappears. 

He didn't care again. He didn't care how she looked or what happens to her. He just felt done. 

Y/n and Cedric walked over to head table. She introduced Cedric to her parents. "This is my date, Cedric. He is an amazing wizard if you ask me." The shake each others hands. 

"It's a pleasure." Cedric states. "Hm" Mr and Mrs Sterling judge the boy and rolling their eyes without saying a word. 

As they are sitting down Y/n whispiers, "Don't take it personal, they think everybody i'm with isn't good enough for me." Cedric nods to show he understands.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Cho were unfortunately at a different table since Y/n had to sit at the main table with all the attention. 

"Sit up Straight" "Introduce yourself." "Don't eat too much" "Look like your happy" These words were constantly said throughout the night from her parents to her.

Y/n felt like she was back home again. She wanted to be anywhere but were she was right now. 

Throughout the night, Y/n constantly checks the time. She doesn't want to be late if Draco was the one who sent the note. As much as Draco hurt her, she still manages to care for him. She wanted him so bad. 

She was in deep thought until she feels a heavy pull on her shoulder. Her father lead her t the dance floor along with a couple others and their fathers.

There was only 5 pairs o the dance floor. It was an honorary dance for the top wizards and their child. 

"Look happy." Her father pulls her close for a picture. The whole dance was uncomfortable, luckily a few minutes later, everyone was called to the dance floor. "May I step in." 

Cedric puts his hand out for Y/n's. Her father steps back and lets Cedric take his place. "Thank you." Cedric reads y/n's lips. 

_______________________________________________

HI guys, i was wondering if you guys would like a music playlist to go with this story. i would make it on youtube and post the link. LMK! Also thank you so much for over 500 reads! luv u all <3