Facts about Stephanie Snape

Introduction:

Name: Stephanie Snape

Age: 11-17 (during Hogwarts I'm planning to write her life after Hogwarts as well)

Birthday: October 16 1979

Father: Severus Snape

Mother: Maria Loveheart

Parents:

Severus Snape is a half-blood potions professor at Hogwarts. His first love was Lily Potter. After her death, he found a new woman in his life, Maria Loveheart. He married her after Maria wrote her first ever book.

Maria Loveheart is a famous, rich, pureblood author. She made many books about her adventures with beasts, potion making, creating spells, etc. She either wanted to name her child Stephanie or Stephen because of a dragon she has encountered, whose name was Steph. She met Snape at Hogwarts, both in Slytherin. She had feelings for him the whole time at Hogwarts but never said anything because she knew that he loved Lily. After her death, she visited Snape and they started to date and eventually got married after publishing her first book about her encounter with Steph the dragon. Maria was friends with Snape and Narcissa Malfoy during her time at Hogwarts. She died while going to Malfoy Manor by Alastor Moody, who preformed the killing curse on her. He thought she was associating with the Dark Lord, however, she was just trying to show the Malfoy's her precious newborn child.

Past:

Stephanie was very mature for her age and went into a state of depression with suicidal thoughts due to her mother's death and being away from her father; she was sent into a mental hospital by her grandmother but was released when she died. After her death she moved in with her father and got a letter from Hogwarts at the age of eleven.

Relatives: Melissa Jackson (Maria's sister) and Layla Jackson (Stephanie's cousin)

Best friends: Draco Malfoy, Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini

Other Friends: Vincent Crabbe, Greggory Goyle, Theodore Nott

Enemies: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley, Pansy Parkinson

Sexuality: Bisexual

Crush(s): Draco Malfoy, Jack Mason (oc in year three, short term crush), Luna (short term crush)

Pet: a snake by the name of Eve. She is a bluish-greenish snake. Stephanie can communicate with Eve by Parseltongue. Stephanie learned about her ability when she first got her pet. She learned to control Parseltongue at the age of 8. Eve can transform into accessories such as scarves, jewelry, etc.  (Picture below is Eve)

  (Picture below is Eve)

House: Slytherin

Appearance:

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black