Reading Marathon

These are my original charters. Vaasa is taller with black hair and silver eyes while Agua is shorter with silver hair and blue eyes. If you have any ideas about scenes, let me know! I hope you enjoy them screwing each other!

***

Vaasa felt really horny. And I mean, really horny. However, the thing about having an avid reader for a boyfriend was that he was always enveloped in one genre or another. And often times wasn't in the mood for anything that Vaasa might come up with. Normally sex was instigated by the shorter and nothing Vaasa tried was able to get the silver-haired male's attention. If anything, it only made his boyfriend ignore him further.

"Agua~!" Vaasa whined, looking up at him from under the rim of the book. The raven-haired male was lying on top of his blue-eyed book-lover with his head on his chest. As usual, Vaasa's complaining did little to gain his affections.

Suddenly, a brilliant idea came to the silver-eyed boy's mind. Vaasa pushed himself down his lover's body with an evil grin. At first, Agua didn't notice what his raven was doing until he felt slight pressure against his member. Stifling a gasp, Agua quickly turned the page of his book in an attempt to stay attentive.

Vaasa smirked, using his teeth to slowly tug the zipper of Agua's jeans down. Still gaining no reaction, he pulled his pants down and threw them aside. Vaasa was going to make Agua loose his mind. The raven lowered his lips until they were ghosting over Agua's member, which stubbornly refused to harden. The raven glanced up at the albino as he traced his tongue over the barely there bulge. Agua flipped the pages of his book, his brows furrowed as he tried to ignore the growing tension in his stomach.

The taller male gently nipped the other through the fabric of his boxers, feeling a hint of pride as he saw Agua's dick twitch in response. With an evil grin, and final kiss to the spot, Vaasa pulled down his boxers. Agua hissed softly as it hit the air. Vaasa took it in one hand, slowly moving his hand in a painfully slow, circular motion.

Agua flipped the page, looking up angrily, "Do we have to do this now?"

Vaasa didn't respond as he held eye contact and drew his tongue over the head of the silver's cock, relishing in the way Agua bit his lower lip.

Agua rolled his eyes in an attempt to seem uninterested, "That won't work on me."

Again Vaasa didn't respond. Instead he chose to quickly swallow Agua's cock, his nose dug into the silver's pale skin. Agua let out a tiny sigh, his eyes flickering away from the page for a moment. Vaasa hummed, making vibrations along Agua's now half-hard member. The black-haired boy began bobbing his head up and down at a torturous pace, finally getting a moan from his lover.

"Damn you..." Agua huffed, flipping the page that he hadn't even read. Vaasa noticed this and trailed a hand up Agua's chest and began toying with a nipple. The blue-eyed male's hips twitched upward. Vaasa held them down with his free hand, loving the barely audible whine from Agua.

Pressing his tongue against the underside of Agua's cock, Vaasa looked up at his lover through his fringe of black hair. Agua's voice faltered as he gasped, secretly loving the look Vaasa was giving him. When Agua regained a little composure, he gave the raven his best glare, which only succeeded in hardening Vaasa's member. Oh, the joys of being a masochist.

Vaasa bobbed his head faster, alternating between flicking his tongue over Agua's head and running it along the underside. The raven tugged softly at Agua's nipple.

"I-- ah," Agua started but was cut off by a moan, "I won't cum~"

Vaasa popped off the silver's cock. He gave it a sloppy kiss before looking up at Agua, who had a line of saliva leaking from the corner of his mouth.